Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISO 9001

Options
  • 10-05-2016 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

Just wondering is there any company out there that will check what I have done for ISO 9001. My company ids looking to get accredited and I think we're pretty much there all I need is someone to look over and possiblely tell me what I'm missing

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

You will need to engage one of the companies who audit for ISO9000

• Registered Users Posts: 2 wacko86

Stheno wrote: »
    You will need to engage one of the companies who audit for ISO9000

Any recommendations?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

wacko86 wrote: »
    Any recommendations?

No sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Dr conrad murray

The factory I work in uses certification Europe they seem to be the main company in ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

pm'd you wacko

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Millypenny

You need to contact an approved certifying company (e.g. SGS, NSAI, Certification Europe) who do ISO 9001 certification.

Before a certification audit is carried out they do a pre-audit. The pre-audit will tell you what areas you have missed, items to fix etc. and also lets the auditors know if you're ready to proceed with the certification audit.

If you contact one of the certifying/auditing companies they will explain in detail to you the auditing scheme, pre-audits etc.

Advertisement