Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel a credit card

Options
  • 10-05-2016 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi

I want to cancel a credit card and I have tried to phone banking 365 on two occasions, but after waiting for 18 and 35 minutes I had to give up. I sent a message on the Online service desk last Friday but I haven't received a response.

How can I get a response and cancel my credit card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Classic21 wrote: »
    Hi

I want to cancel a credit card and I have tried to phone banking 365 on two occasions, but after waiting for 18 and 35 minutes I had to give up. I sent a message on the Online service desk last Friday but I haven't received a response.

Hi Classic21

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties experienced trying to cancel your Credit Card.

Could you send us a PM with your full name and contact number please? 

To send us a PM, please ensure you having your settings set to display in your control panel. You can then click my signature link to send your PM.

Please also be careful not to send any account/card details. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Classic21

Hi

Hi Classic21

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties experienced trying to cancel your Credit Card.

To send us a PM, please ensure you having your settings set to display in your control panel. You can then click my signature link to send your PM.

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison

Thanks for getting back to me. I tried to send you a PM but I got a message saying you are not receiving Private messages. Is this an issue with my boards account or yours?

sorry for the hassle but I haven't used PM's before

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi

Hi Classic21

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison

Thanks for getting back to me. I tried to send you a PM but I got a message saying you are not receiving Private messages. Is this an issue with my boards account or yours?

sorry for the hassle but I haven't used PM's before

thanks
    Hi Classic21 

It's no hassle at all. I have just sent you a PM and hopefully you can reply back.

Many Thanks
    Alison 

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pukiuks

Same here.

I want to cancel a credit card and I have tried to phone banking 365 on two occasions, but after waiting for 18 and 35 minutes I had to give up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

pukiuks wrote: »
    Same here.

I want to cancel a credit card and I have tried to phone banking 365 on two occasions, but after waiting for 18 and 35 minutes I had to give up.

Good Morning pukiuks,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie We're sorry to hear of the delay in getting through to cancel your Credit Card.

Please send us a PM with your full name and contact number and we will look into this further with you. 

Thanks,
    Evie  

• Advertisement
Advertisement