Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much should I exercise? (not trying to lose weight)

• 10-05-2016 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone. Few things you might need to know. 22, male, 176cm height and 69 weight. I am not trying to lose weight, I'm not sure I want to jump into heavy exercising but from some time I started doing some push ups ans squats, generally moving a little bit because most of my time I was spending by the computer. Lately I've got a job at a warehouse, I lift not so heavy stuff but most of the time I am on my legs, going from place to place. It's not really hard work but I figured I don't want to **** up my legs and I'd like someone to tell me how much and in what way should I use them outside of my workplace. Oh and how to make my butt look better. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭VonLuck

I'm not really sure what the question is. Are you worried that you will injure yourself in your warehouse job and you'd like exercises to help prevent that from happening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Yes I also find this a confusing question. You won't f-up your legs walking around a warehouse.

Let's just focus on your butt aspirations for now, as that's a fairly easy one. Weighted squats and deadlifts at the gym. Some straight-leg/Romanian deadlifts, too, maybe. Some running should help too. You can google instructions for all of these things.

Advertisement