Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Film Festival About To Go Into Receivership?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Not surprised. Film festival has been the most disorganised yoke going for years, and that's just from me as a customer/attendee. Dates and times mixed up, wrong tickets issued, films moved locations. If they are doing that with the scheduling, god only knows what state the finances are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Will be a shame if it goes belly-up as one of my favourite events of the year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Cork Film Festival looking for a €200K "loan" is like Greece/Somalia looking for a loan: they'll be back in a couple of years looking for another "loan"!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Where did all the previous money go one wonders? Is Mick Hannigan still involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Cape Clear wrote: »
    Where did all the previous money go one wonders? Is Mick Hannigan still involved?

Mick was ousted a few years ago.
    He's involved in the Indie Cork film festival.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

It's been a complete junket for years I'd say.

Advertisement