Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beach Party

Options
  • 11-05-2016 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi , I run a nightclub brand and I was thinking during the summer to throw a beach party , around 100 people , PA system and decks and a few cans.

Is there anything I should be concerned about with Garda seizing DJ gear , fines etc?

I was at a party at Killiney Beach a few summers ago and would love something like that! If you's could help that would be great, Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

I have no solid answer for you but this being Ireland i would imagine there would be a load of health and safety red tape that would end up being very preventive to this idea.

A load of drunk people having a party by the water, i doubt guards / insurance company's would be too pleased with it and then there's noise restriction issues if there's houses near the beach.

That being said i think it sounds like a class idea! I've been to some amazing beach clubs when abroad.

The only big issue here is apart from maybe 2 days a year is it warm enough for an outdoor beach event!

I've been at a few outdoor raves with a few hundred people, where the organizers just rent some private land set up some marquees and don't have to worry about guards and the like. it depends how above board you want this to be i suppose.

Advertisement