Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seatwave,stubhub,viagogo anuone used them?

Options
  • 11-05-2016 6:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Looking at buying on these sites

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,365 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Lots of people use them, what's your issue?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

No issue i have never used them was looking for feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 4,365 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

They work but can be be expensive by times. I have used them can't remember which one, it's owned by ticket master anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭endabob1

I've used Viagogo and Getmein (a ticketmaster company) both fine;
    Viagogo was during the RWC, picked tickets up from a temporary desk they set up in a hotel, Getmein was a few weeks back, tickets delivered, no issues.
    If something is sold out you can be stung quite badly, but actually in both cases I've got tickets under face value, they do add a handling fee though so if it says £50 it will be that + handling fee also possibly delivery fee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

I've used Stubhub a fair few times in the US and Canada - no issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I used Viagogo in 2007 in Edinburgh when Electric Picnic sold out in May I think, picked up a ticket for £300 Sterling, a bit pricey but damn worth it.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Actually gig im looking at isnt sold out

Advertisement