Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House mates not cooperating

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

I would be looking for my own place firstly. They are not going to change. I would block them all from the internet and only clean up after myself.

You are far too soft and they are taking advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,261 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Parchment wrote:
    I would be looking for my own place firstly. They are not going to change. I would block them all from the internet and only clean up after myself.

I try not cleaning up after my housemates. I nearly went cracked from the filth. They didn't notice I stopped cleaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

Similar issues when flagging in London; South African housemates were used to maids (seriously!) and Essex boy was caught crawling in along the hallway to avoid the bollocking due from having a party then disappearing for the weekend leaving the mess in situ.

Cleaner three hours every week sorted it.

Have one current account for the flat, everyone transfers in their money to cover everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Nomis21

Couple(s) sharing with singles is a recipe for disaster.

Move out when you can afford it. They ain't going to change :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Priscilla Marie

Hey all. Update is they havnt been helping with taking out the rubbish bin only the recycling. I have asked them but I think even one of the guys is too fussy to take out the waste bin and only takes out the recycling. Anyway I'm studying and working full time just fin all my assignments so i have been so busy.Before I was set to go on my holls, me and boyfriend find the waste bin filled with maggots cos no one else bothered to take out the trash. I was so upset and annoyed we had to deal with this. We are moving now cos they are really annoying me. They paid for last months internet but I'm changing password this month as iv had enough and I'll be taking it with me anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Maggots! Dear lord some people are just filthy how did they not notice. Hope you find somewhere nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

I feel bad for your landlord having filthy tenants.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Priscilla Marie

Pkiernan wrote: »
    I feel bad for your landlord having filthy tenants.

Actually the landlord seems not to care one bit unless it involves him spending money.

Advertisement