Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog Door Installation - Glass sliding door

• 11-05-2016 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hi,

there is an old thread similar to this but we have a glass sliding door and I'm not sure if there are any options to get a dog door fitted as I'm thinking it may hinder the door from sliding open. If anyone knows of dog doors that could be fitted and are almost flush to the glass please let me know.
    Also, do I need to get a glass cutter to cut out the shape and then install myself. At a complete loss here. Alternative is to buy patio doors as all dog doors could be fitted into them. Ideally would like the dog door that opens electronically but if it can't be fitted then I'm not too bothered.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭kitser

Hi. They can be fitted to single or double glazed doors. The glass will have to be changed and won't be cheap. Any glass company will do it, just get a slim door and fit to fixed panel. If you have a back door with a solid panel in bottom half this would be easier and cheaper

Advertisement