Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liquid Highlighter/illuminating balm

• 11-05-2016 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

What do ye find the best liquid highlighter? iv tried MAC strobe cream and boots botanic radiance balm and a NO 7 one but i cant decide which is the best for a nice dewy glow under my foundation.... any recommendations?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Gal44 wrote: »
    What do ye find the best liquid highlighter? iv tried MAC strobe cream and boots botanic radiance balm and a NO 7 one but i cant decide which is the best for a nice dewy glow under my foundation.... any recommendations?:)
    Have you tried Sleek? There are 3 shades and they are excellent..really up there with MAC but about 1/3 the price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

I love benefit high beam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

I really like seventeens 'skin wow glow and prime'.
    It's only €8.50. Worth a try!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

I agree with the Seventeen suggestion - it's brilliant under your foundation, mixed with it or on top as a brill highlighter :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

Addle wrote: »
    I really like seventeens 'skin wow glow and prime'.
    It's only €8.50. Worth a try!
    I was going to recommend that too. The Beautiful Truth reviewed it recently and it's lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

I was going to recommend that too. The Beautiful Truth reviewed it recently and it's lovely.

I bought it after reading a blog recommendation too. Nice to read about something affordable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

Addle wrote: »
    I bought it after reading a blog recommendation too. Nice to read about something affordable!
    Yup. I love high end stuff and I spend money on make up loke foundation and primer but stuff like highlighter and blush I don't and am happy with cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

I use benefit high beam and I like it but I must give this Seventeen one a go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I had forgotten all about Benefit High Beam, must dig that out for a use.

I like using the Boot Botanics one on it's own for days I want to look glowy but don't want to bother with makeup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

I love benefit high beam.

They sell the minis now in boots and they're a grand ol size, perfect for your handbag too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement