Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card dispute Follow Up

Options
  • 11-05-2016 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    six weeks ago I send you a form by mail about a credit card issue and a transaction dispute. Since then I received a text message that it was received. I was just wondering what happens next or if there is any number I can call, or send an email to get an update? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Harika wrote: »
    Hi there,
    six weeks ago I send you a form by mail about a credit card issue and a transaction dispute. Since then I received a text message that it was received. I was just wondering what happens next or if there is any number I can call, or send an email to get an update? 
    Hi Harika

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Time frames can vary between these disputes as Bank of Ireland may need to reach out to other possible parties involved. Bank of Ireland endeavour to resolve as quickly as possible and at times are awaiting information from other parties involved in the dispute.

Please be assured, contact will be made as soon as there is an update or resolution.

If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us again.

Many Thanks
    Alison 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Harika

Hi there, this is now ongoing for five months, and I didn't receive any information, except that it was received in March. Is there any phone number or email to get more information? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Harika wrote: »
    Hi there, this is now ongoing for five months, and I didn't receive any information, except that it was received in March. Is there any phone number or email to get more information? 
    Hi Harika,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

We're sorry to hear an update has yet to be received. You can contact Credit Cards on 1890 251 251 a colleague can check for you. 

Alternatively, you can log into BOI365Online. Please select our Online Service Desk facility and from the drop down menu, select the Ask A Question option. A colleague will have access to your account and will follow this up and reply back to your message.

We hope the information helps, if you have further questions please feel free to get in touch.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement