Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs. Chelsea, Live on SS2 at 8pm

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Benteke to Hazard

What club are you joining in the summer?

**** me too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭bennyineire

GreNoLi wrote: »
    Chelsea will finish above liverpool next season.
    LOL :D

Benteke to Hazard

What club are you joining in the summer?

**** me too :)

Belgian tactics at the Euros?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I think sh!t predictions are his gimmick.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Shouldn't have lost that game considering how poor Liverpool were tonight. We were marginally the better side, don't think we played well. Pedro should have killed the game off. Would have taken a point before the game.

Hazard was the best player on the pitch by a mile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,501 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Undefeated at match threads lads

great_gatsby.jpg

Better than the game for sure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Johner wrote: »
    Shouldn't have lost that game considering how poor Liverpool were tonight. We were marginally the better side, don't think we played well. Pedro should have killed the game off. Would have taken a point before the game.

Hazard was the best player on the pitch by a mile.

You're taken that draw badly. :D

Hazard was sensational tonight. I don't understand the way he's wasted a season. If Conte handles him well, he'll rip up the Premier League again next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

monkey9 wrote: »
    You're taken that draw badly. :D

Hazard was sensational tonight. I don't understand the way he's wasted a season. If Conte handles him well, he'll rip up the Premier League again next season.

Woops. :D His attitude has been shocking this year but hopefully he stays anyway. The last few games he's shown the same form as last season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

GreNoLi wrote: »
    Chelsea will finish above liverpool next season.

I take it you disagree?
    Turtyturd wrote: »
    I think sh!t predictions are his gimmick.:pac:

Hardly a stretch in fairness but my predictions are hardly ever completely wrong, I predicted that west ham would beat united 4-1, I was 2/3's right.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement