If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Recommendation

Options
  • 11-05-2016 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭

Hey There,

I would like a recommendation for a TV. Something around 50 inches would be great but if there is something outstanding quality for 43-7 inches then I would certainly consider it. Budget of 800 euro. I don't care so much about 3D but I want the picture to be crystal, something that handles black quite well. I would like it to be SmartTV, quite interested in the Android tv concept but a bit concerned that they have single or dual core processors, I can imagine it struggling to run on it. 

Can you recommend something that you have in stock or will have in stock in the next couple of weeks?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

willabur wrote: »
    Hey There,

I would like a recommendation for a TV. Something around 50 inches would be great but if there is something outstanding quality for 43-7 inches then I would certainly consider it. Budget of 800 euro. I don't care so much about 3D but I want the picture to be crystal, something that handles black quite well. I would like it to be SmartTV, quite interested in the Android tv concept but a bit concerned that they have single or dual core processors, I can imagine it struggling to run on it. 

Can you recommend something that you have in stock or will have in stock in the next couple of weeks?
    Hi Willabur, 

For around a 50" at €800, my money would be on the LG 49UH770- http://euro.richerie.aspdotnetstorefront.cefasoft.net/p-201330-49uf770v.aspx - a 49" smart 4k TV at €789 - fantastic picture on it. It's not android software for smart functions but LG's own WebOS2

Have a look at that one, but also there is a 58" model from Hisense - http://euro.richerie.aspdotnetstorefront.cefasoft.net/p-201786-ltdn58k700xwtse.aspx - but that is currently an in store model if you were able to collect from store?

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.