Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography Course in Kerry

Options
  • 11-05-2016 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, Im looking for a beginners Digital SLR course in Kerry, preferably around the Tralee area in the evenings or weekend? Or if anyone knows of any good workshops taking place anywhere?

I've tried googling but results are very outdated, any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Aimeee

Go to kerryetb.ie
    Click on courses
    Click on hobbies
    There was one or two photography courses showing there. I don't know when they start. Usually in September/October there are a few running as night classes in secondary schools. Advertising usually in Kerryman around September /October.
    Alternatively you could phone kerry etb and if anyone is running a summer course they ey may have details or point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gemmapeile

Hi Aimeee,

Thank you for that, I will try Kerry ETB! :)

Advertisement