Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sid Meier's Civilization VI

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Very late to the party here but just got this, had one of the earlier games and loved it so was excited to get back into this!

Still getting used to how to actually play :D My issue is I don't really know what to focus on so end up doing a bit of everything and not really getting anywhere

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

RedRochey wrote: »
    Very late to the party here but just got this, had one of the earlier games and loved it so was excited to get back into this!

Still getting used to how to actually play :D My issue is I don't really know what to focus on so end up doing a bit of everything and not really getting anywhere

Best thing is to pick how you want to win and focus on that. Then when you win a game with that victory type, do the next victory type etc.

Advertisement