Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for collaborators

• 11-05-2016 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I'm a Dublin based guitarist seeking musicians to form a collaborative project rooted in folk/indie with an off-kilter twist to it. I'm not looking for any particular instruments, just an open mind and desire to try out something new. My key influences would be Sufjan Stevens, The Microphones, Radiohead, Sunny Day Real Estate, Grizzly Bear, Cynic, etc.

https://soundcloud.com/ivan-kiselev-3 some music I've put out online over the past year

Please PM if this is of any interest to you, thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

I listened to your links - I like your music!!

I wouldn't be able to do much on it as a bass player, but it's good stuff :-)

Reminds me of dEUS, Alpha, this kind of stuff. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 nitrus96

badumpts

• Registered Users Posts: 3 inisdubh

Hey, I have sent a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

Very chill stuff, some of the tracks remind me of Kings of Convenience, I'd be totally up as a vocalist for a project like this. Let me know!

Advertisement