Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The last exam..

• 12-05-2016 12:14am

Final exam of a PLC at 9:30. Could tell yesterday morning, before that exam, that we're already at the end of the course and looking to party! Even though the mornings exam is actually a big one, we've been in holiday mode since the end of the last. We can smell the freedom, and the beer.

Is this general last exam behaviour? I failed my final leaving cert exam (a long time ago) because I just couldn't wait to get out!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

This is a Facebook moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Final exam of a PLC at 9:30. Could tell yesterday morning, before that exam, that we're already at the end of the course and looking to party! Even though the mornings exam is actually a big one, we've been in holiday mode since the end of the last. We can smell the freedom, and the beer.

Is this general last exam behaviour? I failed my final leaving cert exam (a long time ago) because I just couldn't wait to get out!

No, I could never relax until exams were over. Of course I'd be looking forward to the freedom and the delicious beer but couldn't nor wouldn't jeopardise my hard work by giving up early.

Hope you can concentrate and get through it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I did my last exam in 1998.

Fcuk me, that's a long time ago

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

it's all uphill from here

This is a Facebook moment.

No, I wanted to know how other people took their last exam, or fared in their last exam. In fact was talking to someone today who said they'd be very interested in last exam statistics. As would I, and would look it up, except for trying now to keep last exam data in my head, plus laptop and desktop on the blink and can't be arsed with the effort on phone.

• Advertisement

I did my last exam in 1998.

Fcuk me, that's a long time ago

did ye scribe your answers into a slate with a chunk of granite

XR3i wrote: »
    it's all uphill from here

I'm 35. Wouldn't count on it.

No, I wanted to know how other people took their last exam, or fared in their last exam. In fact was talking to someone today who said they'd be very interested in last exam statistics. As would I, and would look it up, except for trying now to keep last exam data in my head, plus laptop and desktop on the blink and can't be arsed with the effort on phone.

Don't mind him, I've had rectal exams that were more inspiring than my synonymous buddy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Last exam of a Plc last week for me too. Serious holiday mode.

Only difference is, I'm delivering the course. I get to have that feeling every year, and then have loads of time off to enjoy it!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Don't mind him, I've had rectal exams that were more inspiring than my synonymous buddy :)

Never a truer word...

• Advertisement

did ye scribe your answers into a slate with a chunk of granite

No we wrote it on scrolls and sent them to the leaders via carrier pigeon.

This explains pigeons begging on the street now. So many unemployed pigeons.

endacl wrote: »
    Last exam of a Plc last week for me too. Serious holiday mode.

Only difference is, I'm delivering the course. I get to have that feeling every year, and then have loads of time off to enjoy it!

:D

We were watching our head of course having an emotional meltdown, and another tutor just feeding off our stress! And a third who just wanted the year to be over since mid September and lets us off with murder.

I actually reckon I may end up in teaching !

Well said.

No we wrote it on scrolls and sent them to the leaders via carrier pigeon.

This explains pigeons begging on the street now. So many unemployed pigeons.

get an i-phone

We were watching our head of course having an emotional meltdown, and another tutor just feeding off our stress! And a third who just wanted the year to be over since mid September and lets us off with murder.

I actually reckon I may end up in teaching !

Jesus no, do you not see the cut of the teachers that post here?

Headers, every wan of them!

get an i-phone

You don't remember 1998 I take it. The pigeons were heralded up there with the doctor and the man who had a car. It was the worst of times, it was the best of times.

Jesus no, do you not see the cut of the teachers that post here?

Headers, every wan of them!

I think I've gone mental enough to join your club.

Honestly I love teaching!

You don't remember 1998 I take it. The pigeons were heralded up there with the doctor and the man who had a car. It was the worst of times, it was the best of times.

now that u mention it i do, i was living near pedragalejo in malaga, 50p for a pint of beer, good times :D

I was in a computer room in college in 1995, and you could go on the ESPN website and get live baseball scores. From America!!

I thought to myself then, this is the pinnacle, right here.

What are yee all ****íng on about? :p

• Advertisement

What are yee all ****íng on about? :p

Girl talk.

Girl talk.

ya we were just talkin about that really practical economical handbag in that well known shop

football

Advertisement