Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,822 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

People should do an internet search on Warren G. Harding to see a real problem American president.

The Anti-Trump hype is getting as silly as his statements.

Whether Trump (the power hungry billionaire) wins or H. Clinton (A power hungry cuckquean of a former president) wins, is it going to make much of a difference to Ireland?

It is just the same as other foreign pop culture choices like Blur v Oasis, Stones v Beatles, Liverpool v Man United, Beyonce v Rihanna. There is an Irish interest in such foreign pop culture "clashes" but they do not/did not make Ireland a better or worse place as a nation?

Trump v Hillary is just a political version of this global/foreign pop culture pantomime.

When Obama was elected there was a lot of hype about "Change". In the second term it changed to "hope". What changed? It was all sound-bites when all was said and done.

Can anyone in Ireland honestly say that the election of Obama made a difference to Ireland? (except the crowd in moneygall who cashed in on vague biffoness).

The Healy Rae's have more influence on Ireland then either H Clinton or Trump will ever have! Think about that!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Good use of the phrase semi exact.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

10-8 Trump so far.

Nice few digs so far. Hillary at Trump's father and Trump about TPP.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,738 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump getting fired up. Gonna lose it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,227 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Hillary is managing to sound sense and even get a few digs in. Trumps getting angry. He really hates not being allowed to talk when Hillary is talking about him.

Trump will release tax returns if Clinton releases 33,000 emails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Emails card brought up very early!

Emails and tax returns, can see them being dragged up in the next two debates.

The guardian live feed has a selection of tweets from the left and right. All of Breitbart think trump is amazing. Places like Slate are saying that Hillary is great.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/sep/26/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-debate-live

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Apparently the dogs in South Chicago don't even bark anymore to the sound of gunfire. A city in turmoil for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Grayson wrote: »
    The guardian live feed has a selection of tweets from the left and right. All of Breitbart think trump is amazing. Places like Slate are saying that Hillary is great.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/sep/26/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-debate-live

Well they are literally running his campaign for him. :D

On how do we heal racial divide Hillary gives an answer. Trump ignores the question and talks about heavy handed law enforcement. Not a single thing about race. Now he's trying to tell the moderator that stop and frisk wasn't declared unconstitutional.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

this moderator is pretty ****e and can't stump the trump. Needs to be more assertive in cutting him off.

joshrogan wrote: »
    this moderator is pretty ****e and can't stump the trump. Needs to be more assertive in cutting him off.

He is just letting him natter on and on.

joshrogan wrote: »

In the primaries, that would have stifled Trump. Tonight, it would be the best thing that could happen to him.

And he's right back onto unconstitutional stop & frisk.

Trump winning on security here.

That was a good burn." I think Donald criticised me for preparing for the debate. Well I did.............. I'm also prepared to be the president"

Surprised it took so long for Putin to be mentioned.

Did he just belch into the mic in response to the Putin comment? Was switching my headphones so maybe I missed something!?!?

• Advertisement

At least old Bernie got a mention.

Jaysus. He just brought up his ten year old kid using computers in a question about Russian cyber attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

...and suggested that an American could have actually be to blame. In that question was that "blong" or "be long" that he leaned into the mic and blurted.

It is spectacular how many question he not answered.

This is so sad it's actually entertaining. Donald keeps showing the L sign and the OK sign with his right hand kind of subliminal

Next time, think I will just watch the highlights.

Grayson wrote: »
    Jaysus. He just brought up his ten year old kid using computers in a question about Russian cyber attacks.

I think that was cause she mentioned that it was her granddaughter's birthday.

Lot of petty point scoring going on.

Next time, think I will just watch the highlights.

Anderson Cooper moderates the next one, you'd be a fool to miss it! :p

When he said she doesn't have stamina and she said Spend 11 hours in front of a senate committee and tell me I don't have stamina

On the Hillary emails, justice, trade, tax and jobs Donald was ahead but he didn't handle the 'birther' stuff well and the Rosie remark did him no favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Reality hitting hard for The Donald.
    Hillary well able for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hillary handed his a$$ to him there.

I can't see how he can be elected now after admitting, sorry bragging about not paying taxes. Wow. White privilege personified.

Am in no way a fan of Hillary but would have her a million times over gob****e himself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement