Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

I did Google, and I found nothing that I would consider remotely reliable. I'm just wondering what kind of sources you get your information from, as I'd like to see where you're getting this information. If there is an abundance of sources, please point me in their direction.

what sources do you consider reliable? cnn? I was stating my opinion, which you're not going to change with smarmy posts on boards. have a flick through some of the leaks that have come out recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

K-9 wrote: »

It isn't inconceivable that Trump will drop out.

He won't drop out. He's doing all this for himself. He couldn't care less about the Republican party. If he were a true republican he might consider it but he's not.

Loosing the presidential race would be a feather in his cap in a way, dropping out would be a disaster for him personally. He will go on to the bitter end.

Edit: I'll eat my keyboard if he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Depp wrote: »
    what sources do you consider reliable? cnn? I was stating my opinion, which you're not going to change with smarmy posts on boards. have a flick through some of the leaks that have come out recently.
    I'm not being smarmy at all. I'm not trying to change your opinion. Claiming that Hilary killed a peace deal with Libya is pretty serious, and I would like to see where it's coming from. The only thing I could find with a cursory Google originates from Infowars.

I'd consider many sources to be reliable, Infowars and Alex Jones aren't among them.

Just give me some of these links and I''ll read through them, I'm not being smarmy. "Just use Google" is a cop out; I could easily say "everything you've claimed has been disprovev. Have a Google mate, you'll see".

Ha ha!

Depp - there are very disturbing accusations about Clinton

Dwayne - ooooooo, sounds interesting, what are they?

Depp - ah go do your own research....anyway it's only my opinion...anyway you're smarmy...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Its not recently.

The republicans have been running a smear campaign against Clinton for 25 years since she tried to introduce healthcare reform in the early 90's.
    They investigated them for years and found nothing then tried to impeach bill and failed.
    The Benghazi thing has been investigated by congress for years and has resulted in no blame on Clinton.
    But still they keep on with the smears.
    So when you talk about "leaks" coming out you're really talking about rumours put out by the republicans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

The paradox of Google will lead you back to this thread anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

No you weren't "stating your opinion". You made a factual claim(or two actually) with no evidence to back it up. Grand if you want to go around doing that but don't be surprised if somebody calls you on your bull****. If that's what you want maybe r/thedonald is more your speed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

I don't know a whole lot about HRC but I'm not seeing anything inappropriate apart from the server thing (which I reckon was actually a fairly intelligent move on her part).

So what exactly has Hillary done? Because it's veginning to look like just a long standing smear campaign.

In the last two weeks the Donald has...

Been found to have broken a Cuban embargo
    Had his foundation stopped due to illegal use of funds
    Picked a row with a former miss universe
    Brought up a non existent sex tape
    Been shown to have pretty much not paid taxes
    Bragged about sexually assaulting women

So if there's a Hillary smoking gun I'd love to see it.

Repeatedly banging on about media bias, like getting the #Trumpwon no1 trending hashtag after first debate, doesn't actually make it so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

You literally gave zero sources.

• Advertisement

Not sure whether I want Trump to lose by a little or be crushed.

Either way, it would be pleasing to see that what might bury him is one of the things he likes to brag about, his sexual prowess.

What would clear the decks for a proper Paul Ryan tilt in 2020? *

* before anyone refers to me as a neocon, my support for Paul Ryan is based largely on the NFL side he supports!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Billy86 wrote: »
    You literally gave zero sources.

Makey uppey sources. They are valid - right?!

The source I managed to find, about Clinton killing a peace deal for Libya, was this one; http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

Everything else referred back to this "exclusive".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Canberry

I also love Donald Trump. And I select him as a best candidate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

The source I managed to find, about Clinton killing a peace deal for Libya, was this one; http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

What a site....they also think he will win 2nd debate because of the leaked audio tape!

http://www.infowars.com/how-trumps-graphic-sex-talk-audio-will-help-him-in-the-2nd-debate/

OK, I checked out the 'exclusive' on that Lybia thing.

I'm giving up after reading this sentence...

"But there was a problem.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton didn’t want peace. She wanted Muammar Gaddafi dead for her own selfish, spiteful reason"

Clearly rubbish one-sided journalism.

Oh and look, the 'source' has been a friend if trumps for 13 years and endorsed him way back in Feb.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seven-reasons-why-dr-ka-paul-worlds-most-popular-evangelist-is-backing-donald-trump-for-americas-president-300227500.html

So yeah - Google!

So is there actually anything on Clinton or are Trump supporters just regurgitating nonsense they haven't checked.

dont understand how much traction this tape is after getting, trump makes a lewd comment about women in a clip from ten years ago and all of a sudden everybody completely forgets all the horrifying sh!t hillary has following her around lately, such a strange election in general but its really opened my eyes to how trustworthy the msm are

I never claimed I had sources, and if you read the post I actually made I never explicitly accused hillary of anything I was saying there are an awful lot stories following her of late. Personally I don't think either candidate should even be allowed to visit the whitehouse. My main point was how untrustworthy the msm have become.

I never claimed I had sources, and if you read the post I actually made I never explicitly accused hillary of anything I was saying there are an awful lot stories following her of late. Personally I don't think either candidate should even be allowed to visit the whitehouse. My main point was how untrustworthy the msm have become.

But why with the Hillary thing? What's wrong with her?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Canberry

Yes, I support you about his winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,579 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Alex Jones and infowars is not a credible source for anything :pac:

gosplan wrote: »
    But why with the Hillary thing? What's wrong with her?

I was commenting on how little coverage some of the negative stories surrounding hillary were getting then all of a sudden a video from ten years ago of trump saying something sexist drops and it spreads like wildfire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

* before anyone refers to me as a neocon, my support for Paul Ryan is based largely on the NFL side he supports!

You know, I never noticed this until recently - https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/30447994.jpg

Any horse look-alikes for VP? Or to secure the trump fan votes again clay Matthews lookalikes? :pac:

I know! It's ludicrous to be giving anything coming from him or his site any credence whatsoever. Just that we have people claiming that Hilary killing a Libyan peace deal is a big controversy, and this is where it's come from.

I was commenting on how little coverage some of the negative stories surrounding hillary were getting then all of a sudden a video from ten years ago of trump saying something sexist drops and it spreads like wildfire
    Because the video of Donal Trump is an actual, primary source of Trump saying something despicable. The Hilary stuff isn't comparable; you mentioned the Libyan peace deal thing as one of these things that isn't getting any attention.

Well, there's a reason it isn't getting any attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

A journalist can't publish a story without sources, what do you not get here? You're complaining because news outlets aren't making up bull**** stories to slander Hillary for the sake of balance? They'd be sued out of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Something sexist?
    He's boasting about sexually assaulting women.

Hillary using the wrong email server isn't comparable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

You're just saying that because of the mind-control drugs The Government puts in the water supply.

• Advertisement

As people have mentioned, the facts are important.

This whole biased mainstream media thing is I think a total myth.

They're reporting facts.

Hillary has left them very few.

Trump just can't help himself.

He's losing because he doesn't have the disclipine for an election. If he can't run an election, how can he run a country.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement