Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,131 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

TRUMP IS BRINGING BILLS ACCUSERS TO DEBATE

Ha what tape
    Trump is turning tables big time

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

lawlolawl wrote: »
    Um, pretty much the entire baby-boomer generation loves him and numerous others love because he was assassinated in office :confused:

He was/is really popular.
    Yeah, his popularity over there comes from the assassination and his demeanour/charm. He wasn't really a good president at all - totally misread the Cuban Missile Crisis, was reckless for said crisis (and the Bay of Pigs fiasco), I think he escalated Vietnam, and didn't really do anything of note otherwise. He started civil rights moving in the right direction I guess, but LBJ did most of the work there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Trump is actually like a petulant kid with his latest stunt by lashing out at Bill. If he just focused on policy and stayed out of this crap he would pick up more votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Rudy Giuliani instituted zero tolerance. Now it seems he is prepared to tolerate an awful lot.

That clown Trump isn't fit to be president of his own golf club.

A few weeks from destiny, and little has been talked about other than sex and financial skulduggery.

Anyway, let's hope the Trumpet doesn't grab any you know what tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

lawlolawl wrote: »
    The Financial Times has a nice breakdown of remain and leave barely swapping places for months in multiple polls if you feel like googling it.

Remain was ahead going into the polls.

Look how that turned out.

Calling undecideds racist idiots sure helped there. The left are so tone deaf at this stage from being told that they always right that they don't see this stuff coming.
    Wait, we're you referring to the FT link I posted disproving the lie that brexit came out of nowhere?
    https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
    FT's poll of polls had it as a two point swing. Is that not neck and neck?
    BTW I don't know much about polling and stats, that was literally the first google result for "Brexit Polls". That page also lists the individual polls it's made up of and you can see the large swing towards leave in the weeks running up to the referendum. It was big news at the time, I'm surprised so many people have forgotten about it. Or else they would just like to pretend that it was an uprising of the silent majority (who had for weeks previous been the vocal majority in the polls).

Any chance of an answer in the next half hour as this will be all about the debate after that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

I remember the Bill Clinton scandal in the '90s. I don't ever recall Bill being accused on sexual assault ? As far as I recall it was about him lying about his infidelity. Funny how these kinds of accusations can just be magiced up for the election (and in general).

I do recall Hillary stating she was not gong to 'stand by her man like some Tammy Wynette'. That was a big wow go-hillary at the time. Surely she can draw on her history rather than on Bills as a positive for her. Especially in light of his recent comments towards women.

There are enough people living in the sticks in US in every state that one never vote and two will vote for Trump. These are the people who will bring this race to the final day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

What are you talking about leave was ahead for weeks before the vote.

Edit: if they're barely swapping places then it was by definition polled as a close race. You've disproved your own point.

Espoused by the very people who rile against the culture of victim hood, snowflakes and the easily triggered.

Was not a big part in it the lack of turnout in the end? From the younger generation? At least I'm sure that was a factor that was reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,180 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

There are enough people living in the sticks in US in every state that one never vote and two will vote for Trump. These are the people who will bring this race to the final day.

You are living in a very deluded dream world.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,319 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Debate livestream

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Ivanka Trump looks incredible

Wow. Women who have accused Bill of sexual misconduct are in the audience. This could be just crazy !

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

Jesus Christ, Trump has five of the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape in the audience for the debate! This is all going to kick off, the man is unhinged.

If I wore that much make-up around my eyes I'd look simply amazing too.

But yeah she does look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Even Donald thinks she's a fine "piece of ass."

Didn't shake hands !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Donald looks like he's on a sedative

Trump looks like crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

I should go to bed...but this stuff is fascinating.

I've just watched a man (ex-president of the free world) walk in with his daughter ,to both support the wife/mother who is a presidential prospect.

That man is accused of rape by the Wife/mother's political opponent!

The opponent for president is Donald Trump...I'm gonna stop typing now...maybe I'm having a nightmare and dreaming I'm typing on A.H. in some weird /mad world, that even A.H. would not even entertain as a movie plot.

• Advertisement

Donald said..." Ann Frankly"...I'm calling Nazi.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

Trump is sniffling even more than the last time

I'm still amazed by how amazed I am that Trump can talk such drivel.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

'I'm embarrassed by that video but lets take down ISIS!'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Arghus wrote: »
    I'm still amazed by how amazed I am that Trump can talk such drivel.

I get the impression that Clintons delivery is crafted to be a counterpoint to Donald - he rambles and stumbles, she is precise, steady, even. I don't think she wastes a word.

Trump sounds like he's frantically trying to get that last bit of Columbian marching powder up his snoz.

This is fcuking dynamite.

I can't believe we are looking at a Presidential debate...there's a part of me that thinks we are hearing the truth of both sides and should reject both.

NONE OF THE ABOVE -AMERICA.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Trump landed a blow and Hillary just decided to completely ignore the whole Bill thing and also the whole her laughing at a supposed rape victim. Wow, Trump actually turned the tables on it and now Hillary is on the defensive. This isn't a presidential debate, it's like two 16 year olds having a roasting contest, absorbing but for all the wrong reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

This is some godawful ****e.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement