Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

Christy42 wrote: »
    In context of just going up to someone, kissing them and grabbing their genitalia "letting" is not fighting back. Not fighting back is not consent. The fact that this needs to be explained to someone who judging by posts about their job elsewhere is an adult is beyond terrifying.

Great election slogan. "vote for me I'm technically not raping anyone"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

arayess wrote: »
    Clintons crimes are much worse...

Alleged crimes. Trumps alleged rape of a 13 year old is far worse then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

Permabear wrote: »
    This post had been deleted.

Your not talking about the candidate, but her husband again. Interesting how I talk about Trump and you talk about Bill. You would think Bill was running again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Exeggcute

The outraged PC types hyperventilating over some banter...I wonder how they are willing to overlook all the thousands of innocent men women and children that have died as a result of Clinton's disastrous policy decisions in the middle east?

Is it because Muslims and brown skinned people don't matter?

How very racist of them.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

What about the thousands of civilians he bombed to death in Kosovo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

wes wrote: »
    Alleged crimes. Trumps alleged rape of a 13 year old is far worse then.

if proven about trump - sure it's despicable and I hope he would be jailed (if true)

but Clinton has so many - and he paid off paula jones 800k - that some (if not all) must be true. there is no denial...no legal threats just ignoring it and riding out the storm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,010 ✭✭✭Christy42

Therefore Trump should be put into power because he has never had an important decision to make. Even in spite of the fact that his opinion on all these events has tended to be the wrong one but sure he never had responsibility before so I am sure he will switch his mind when he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

Exeggcute wrote: »
    The outraged PC types hyperventilating over some banter...I wonder how they are willing to overlook all the thousands of innocent men women and children that have died as a result of Clinton's disastrous policy decisions in the middle east?

How very racist of them.
    It's because whataboutery is such a pointless exercise.

There's a whole government apparatus including two legislative assemblies that are responsible for governing the US. Every decision a US president makes is watered down or sharpened up by the prevailing balance of power in the two houses.

It's a joke of a political system. Nobody has accountability and nobody really has power either. It's a p1ssing contest writ large.

Death by compromise.

Exeggcute wrote: »

How very racist of them.

Donald Trump threatened to kill people related to suspected terrorists, you know a war crime and he is also pro-torture. Also, gloating about sexual assault is not banter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Christy42 wrote: »
    his opinion on all these events has tended to be the wrong one

This statement is leftist thinking in a nutshell.

Ok and is there any evidence that the policy was designed to target people based on race?

Also, what did her full support and endorsement entail exactly? How involved was she?

arayess wrote: »
    if proven about trump - sure it's despicable and I hope he would be jailed (if true)

but Clinton has so many - and he paid off paula jones 800k - that some (if not all) must be true. there is no denial...no legal threats just ignoring it and riding out the storm

There are plenty of other accusations against Trump as well. At the end of the day there accusations and we can't call Trump the candidate or Bill the candidates spouse guilty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

They let you do it. Consent ain't sexual assault.

Suppose that would have been Jimmy Saviles defence. Just because some may after the fact say noting does not mean consent. If that's your view you have a very ****ed up view of consent.

If you have a women in your life would you be happy with a person with power over that person talking about your mothers pussy in that way?

Again Bill is not running. Secondly, what your saying is we shouldn't take Trump at his word then basically. He has made it clear he intends to engage war crimes. I don't know about you, but I tend not to trust people who want to commit war crimes and gloat about sequel assault.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Elliott S wrote: »
    If a president is going to be dishonest (and a YouTube video with sheeple in the title doesn't prove that, by the way), then he should at least be statesmanlike. It's quite an important trait in a president.

I agree but have I said Trump would be statesmanlike or something? Nope.
    sheeple used in a serious way (as in that YouTube video) marks the user as a complete moron, without exception.

I didn't post the video as some kind of endorsement of whoever the fcuk made it. I posted it because of it's content and people whinging about a word in the title are just doing so as it's a lazy way of dismissing it.
    Elliott S wrote: »
    Well, in last night's debate, Hilary was far, far more truthful than Trump. When it comes to dishonesty, they aren't even in the same ballpark. Trump is fluent in dishonesty. It's what he does. If he didn't do it, he'd have nothing to talk about.

Okay and? Like I said, I have called Trump an idiot and worse, only last night in fact. Why is every negative thing said about Hillary (or Obama) on this thread retorted with 'Well, eh, Trump said..'. It's laughable. Maybe deal with the points being made for once, and that's not just at yourself but quite a few people on the thread that feel pointing out examples of Trump's idiocy is a suitable response to those that highlight Hillary's (and Obama's) many inadequacies.

So can we attack trumps first wife for saying he raped her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

I didn't like that Clinton did this so I looked it up...it's not quite as it comes across in your post. The man was mentally impaired because after he coldly murdered the policeman who he agreed to surrender to he failed to commit suicide but destroyed his frontal lobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

I disagree with Permabear on just about everything politically but he's making some solid points here. The reality is that Bill Clinton has blood on his hands and Hilary is part and parcel of his political project and that of the Democrats in general. Bill is her biggest cheerleader and she explicitly uses him to bolster her campaigns, a man who bombed a medicine factory in Sudan to divert attention from his affairs. Hilary isn't a political civilian here like. Second of all, Clinton herself had a direct hand in the disgraceful bombings of Libya and bears some responsibility as a result for the disgraceful scenes that followed.

This isn't a battle between good and evil; rather a contest between a vile populist buffoon and a ruthless, careerist warmonger whose only vision is her own attainment of power.

I f*cking the hate the pair of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

Donald "grab her by the pussy" Trump is having his first post debate rally today, in..

Beaver County,PA.

Lucy8080 wrote: »
    Donald "grab her by the pussy" Trump is having his first post debate rally today, in..

Beaver County,PA.

It could be worse he could have flown to Muff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Lucy8080 wrote: »

Beaver County,PA.

Has to be an intentional attempt to troll - he's so incredibly far behind there, that Clinton has a better chance of winning Texas or South Carolina (states that have not gone Democrat even once since the 70s) than he does Pennsylvania. No, that's not joking... and yes, this is the same Pennsylvania that Trump fans were jumping up and down over the prospect of winning in the summer. :pac:

No, seriously. I'm not kidding.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5964.html
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/tx/texas_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6104.html
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/sc/south_carolina_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6093.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Wanna watch Martin O'Neill predict the future while speaking in past tense? Here you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

What about the thousands of civilians he bombed to death in Kosovo?

Is that why there is a statue of him and a Bill Clinton Boulevard in Pristina?

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement