Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Walter2016 wrote: »
    Good news.

In 26 days, Trump will again just be a former reality TV show host.

He may shortly end up in jail too - which would be ironic.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,131 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Lots of bull****isim coming out . It's a war on Trump .
    The race to the top via a race to the bottom.

No women have accused Trump of rape or sexual assault . Basically anyone who he hit on is coming out with a story. He was young rich and full of himself, he hit on 100's of girls.
    I dunno where the story is.. if they knocked him back so be it, he didn't do a Bill Clinton and rape them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

No women have accused Trump of rape or sexual assault ..

Except for his upcoming child rape trial you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭oik

InTheTrees wrote: »
    Russia can't go to war with the USA.

Its not the soviet union anymore, Russia has a population less then Germany and France combined, its army is outdated and mostly under paid conscripts. Its economy is tied to oil and arms because thats about all they produce.

Alright Napoleon, good advice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Traffic to Trump's hotels and golf courses ell 17% in June, and 14% more in July - his total bookings on the hotels have fallen more than 50% in the first half of the year. And that's before he fell completely off a cliff in the last month or so, boasting about the women he has sexually assaulted.

Consumers are indeed going to war with The LeaderDonald, hence his value falling $800mn, or around 20% of what Forbes had as his total net worth a year ago.

Clearly fabricated.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

And the multiple other women who have accused him of sexual assault, at least one of which has been one of the biggest news stories of the 24 hours.

And his own ex wife who accused him of rape.

Violent backlash likely coming when reality sinks in on Nov 9th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭maryishere

No women have accused Trump of rape or sexual assault . Basically anyone who he hit on is coming out with a story. He was young rich and full of himself, he hit on 100's of girls.
    I dunno where the story is.. if they knocked him back so be it, he didn't do a Bill Clinton and rape them.

Correct. It always amazes me that people forget about Bill Clintons dirty deeds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

maryishere wrote: »
    Correct. It always amazes me that people forget about Bill Clintons dirty deeds.

Just old news is all.

Nobody has forgotten of the things he's being accused of.

It's just not breaking news.

• Advertisement

Billy86 wrote: »
    And the multiple other women who have accused him of sexual assault, at least one of which has been one of the biggest news stories of the 24 hours.

And his own ex wife who accused him of rape.

Violent backlash likely coming when reality sinks in on Nov 9th.

That lady said '' I wouldn't have minded until his hands were all over me'' or something like that. He basically hit on a girl who knocked him back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

oik wrote: »
    Trump surrogates and Trump himself are doing a grand job steadying the ship.
    hqdefault.jpg

What amazes me is how the media refers to them as "infidelities".

hqdefault.jpg

You posted that twice now. It didn't get any laughs the first time.

Haha, what?? No I didn't!

Again, why the sudden burden of proof? Since when did that matter?

I hear there are investigators in Hawaii looking into this rape claim and they're finding amazing things, amazing things.

gosplan wrote: »
    Just old news is all.

Nobody has forgotten of the things he's being accused of.

It's just not breaking news.

That lady on news past 24 hrs had a story of a encounter with Trump that lasted a few seconds on a plane. Trump claims story is false.

No I posted it the first time.

That's about the level we're at though.

'Trump and his team are doing an excellent job steadying the ship'

That lady on news past 24 hrs had a story of a encounter with Trump that lasted a few seconds on a plane. Trump claims story is false.
    Ah right......Bill Clinton admits to rape and sexual assault, does he? The Bill Clinton that's running for President?

What's your point?

It's a current story about a presidential candidate?

You seem to feel that old stories about the husband of a candidate should feature as prominently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,735 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

But who cares about that? Bill Clinton isn't running for president.
    You may as well say, ' yea but what about this guy over here somewhere else, he did bad stuff too!'
    It's not relevant to Trump being accused of sexual assault when he is running for American president.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

trump supporters believe that allegations against Bill Clinton are enough to prove guilt...

but allegations against Trump are not enough to prove guilt...

they believe Bill and by proxy hillary's misdemeanours 20 years ago are relevant..

but Trump's of 10 years ago are irrelevant

they believe Bill's settlement out of Court indicates guilt

but Trump's multiple settlements out of Court do not.

you cannot rationalise with these people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/north-america/us-election-2016/former-miss-teen-usa-speaks-about-donald-trump-i-was-told-he-doesnt-like-black-people-35129061.html

some one told her something about some one ten years ago and she fancies herself a political commentator.

good god but some black people in america are racist fools

She wrote: "I don't have any personal experiences with him being predatory in the traditional sense - but he definitely used his power to lure girls in."

That lady said '' I wouldn't have minded until his hands were all over me'' or something like that. He basically hit on a girl who knocked him back.
    Read that part back again. I don't mind someone not assaulting me until they do assault me, either. That's how assault works. You get upset about it when it happens, not when it doesn't.

Your continued defense of sexual assault says a lot about you.

What I find most funny about that is that Paul Ryan tries to say something positive about women and still gets ridiculed for it. If you're on the right you can't win

mynamejeff wrote: »
    http://www.independent.ie/world-news/north-america/us-election-2016/former-miss-teen-usa-speaks-about-donald-trump-i-was-told-he-doesnt-like-black-people-35129061.html

some one told her something about some one ten years ago and she fancies herself a political commentator.

good god but some black people in america are racist fools

She wrote: "I don't have any personal experiences with him being predatory in the traditional sense - but he definitely used his power to lure girls in."

She said: "Sure enough after I was warned about him, I saw him in action and witnessed him completely snub a black contestant at Miss Universe rehearsals while she was practicing on stage.

"Literally turned his back to the stage and made a face like he was going to vomit at the sight of her."

Hahahaha oh my god

Haha, what?? No I didn't!

Second time I've seen it in this thread today.

Must be doing the rounds on some forum.

gosplan wrote: »
    Again, why the sudden burden of proof? Since when did that matter?

I hear there are investigators in Hawaii looking into this rape claim and they're finding amazing things, amazing things.

The burden of proof always matters, why do you keep bringing it up? When did I ever eschew the burden of proof?

• Advertisement

Second time I've seen it in this thread today.

Must be doing the rounds on some forum.
    Nope! I'm very embarrassed that Gosplan got there ahead of me, I didn't see his post. But its an obvious joke, no example of huddled, insular groupthink.

Funny you should say that, however, as there are many Trump supporters who seem to parrot /The_Donald and Breitbart verbatim, thinking noone will notice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement