Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,111 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I am looking fwd to Fox news coverage on election night immensely.

Fox have gone after Trump also, golden girl Kelly has not withheld her attacks, Conway got tore apart more so than she has most of the campaign when they had an interview last week.

From what I have read its only really Hanritty on the Trump train and a lesser extent O' Riley who hasn't always given him a free ride.

They won't be happy that Clinton will win, but their won't be the crying that we have had from them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,131 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

His accusers using his '' bus tape '' as inspiration for their stories. Funny how their tales tie in perfectly with his words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭oik

His accusers using his '' bus tape '' as inspiration for their stories. Funny how their tales tie in perfectly with his words.

Very convenient alright.

The main accuser in the NYT article appears to be a family friend of Hillary Clinton. Her sisters and mother have photos with Hillary on their facebooks, not at campaign events either.

As far as the future of America is concerned I would be much more at ease if they elected Trump in spite of his alleged proclivities rather than Clinton in spite of her obvious corruption.

I think once America has accepted that level of corruption at the highest level of government once it's a slippery slope.

Presidents have been corrupt in the past but having to elect someone you believe is corrupt sets a dangerous precedent.

If Americans elect Clinton it will set off a slippery slope of corruption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Trump, on what he does to women: "Grab'em by the pussy."
    Several women: "That's true; he did it to me once."
    Internet: "These women are liars, he would NEVER!"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

He describes what he does to women in that tape. Women then confirm that is what he did to them. All sides agree on his modus operandi, including him.

You and Oink are really making yourselves look bad on this thread. What does he have to do for you to acknowledge the fact that he's a disgusting human being? Eat a baby? I suppose you'd claim the baby consented.

He's a predator.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,131 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

They gave Trump no chance against Cruz, polls had him way behind and his path to victory was small. He walked it and polls were wrong.
    This race is tight still.

Here's video of the woman Trump is talking about in the infamous tape.

Such a predator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS766y3OPtQ&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭meepins

bajer101 wrote: »
    It's interesting to observe the Trump supporters continuing to support him through progressively worse revelations.

Don't believe any of it. Trust in the media is at an all time low and for good reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

InTheTrees wrote: »
    I love how the Clinton campaign have handled Trump. They knew just how to handle an egotistical narcissist just right. He was totally played like the loser he is.

I love how he threatened to bring up bill's history after the first debate and just look how that's worked out for him.

I could see this coming months ago, that's not bragging, that's common sense. Once he went after Bill tape was going to surface from everywhere. This isn't Romney or McCain, it's Donald Trump, an attention seeking junkie.

Trump telegraphed it at the end of the first debate as well. The man doesn't know when to say nothing, which is a basic requirement of diplomat and politician, particularly the US President.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

Christy42 wrote: »
    I wasn't aware that America required defending from other military powers (outside of crazy Trump statements of ISIS invading during Hillary's presidency).

Anyway seems off the topic being discussed?

It doesn't necessarily because it spends 4% of its GDP on the military. But if more countries in NATO spent more then America could spend less without weakening NATO.

The Beavis and Butthead tape as the BBC News quiz put it.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

oik wrote: »
    Here's video of the woman Trump is talking about in the infamous tape.

Such a predator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS766y3OPtQ&feature=youtu.be

Is this supposed to be proof of something?

They gave Trump no chance against Cruz, polls had him way behind and his path to victory was small. He walked it and polls were wrong.
    This race is tight still.

Ah here, the polls called Trump correctly.

The problem was the analsts, including Nate Silver ignored them.

But no, that reply is stretching it.

Is this supposed to be proof of something?

Evidence that he is a gentleman and a charmer

Evidence that he is a gentleman and a charmer

All actual evidence is to the contrary.

All actual evidence is to the contrary.

Only if you consider "actual evidence" to be only the evidence which supports your view.

Here's a woman who was misquoted in the last Times hit piece against Trump. It was written by the same authors as the latest one. So we know how credible they are to begin with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_ehidkNhkw

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Trump, on what he does to women: "Grab'em by the pussy."
    Several women: "That's true; he did it to me once."
    Internet: "These women are liars, he would NEVER!"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the Donald would never do that....he's a rich, famous white man and everyone knows it's those stinkin' marauding Mexicans who are the real sexual predators.

Build that wall! Build that wall!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,578 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

arayess wrote: »
    of course trump is an imbecile...:rolleyes:
    how lucky we are that after all these years in the public eye , it was you that finally showed us the light.

He is the American Jimmy Saville

Took.30 years for the truth to come to there

• Advertisement

Only if you consider "actual evidence" to be only the evidence which supports your view.

Here's a woman who was misquoted in the last Times hit piece against Trump. It was written by the same authors as the latest one. So we know how credible they are to begin with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_ehidkNhkw

I consider actual evidence as video footage I've seen of the man saying absolutely abhorrent, racist, sexist, dim-witted, horrible things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,709 ✭✭✭Enzokk

Did you read the part where the Trump campaign was under investigation as well? Its in the same article.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Very convenient alright.

The main accuser in the NYT article appears to be a family friend of Hillary Clinton. Her sisters and mother have photos with Hillary on their facebooks, not at campaign events either.
    Have you a link for this; i.e. evidence that this is a family friend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Of course he doesn't ..he's oik.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,874 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Nothing wrong with that.

Enzokk wrote: »
    Did you read the part where the Trump campaign was under investigation as well? Its in the same article.

For a different less serious violation.

No it's not confirmed that they're "friends" per se, they might be too low down the ladder to be her friends, but her extended family are all avid Clinton supporters based on their Facebook activity and have photos with her from 2000 during her senate race in what looks like something more intimate than a campaign stop. Her daughter appears to be giving a statement alongside her. I would link you but I'd be banned. They have also donated to her super PAC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Links for any of this?

Why would you be banned?

• Advertisement

Links for any of this?

Why would you be banned?

Linking to someone's facebook page

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement