Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

oik wrote: »
    Linking to someone's facebook page

Wait, you were proposing to link the actual personal Facebook pages...as opposed to the news reports of what people said on their Facebook pages?

What kind of freak stalks...oh sorry, I think that was your line actually...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭oik

Wait, you were proposing to link the actual personal Facebook pages...as opposed to the news reports of what people said on their Facebook pages?

What kind of freak stalks...oh sorry, I think that was your line actually...:)

Some freak on reddit found it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

which subreddit was that?

What was the context of Trump's "grab them by the pussy" remarks, then?

which subreddit was that?

I'll give you one guess

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,874 ✭✭✭ebbsy

These women coming out now are a pestilence of lying money grabbing trollops, nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

ebbsy wrote: »
    These women coming out now are a pestilence of lying money grabbing trollops, nothing more.

like the women who came out and disclosed what Saville had done to them?

are you some sort of WUM or do actually know all these women and they've told you they are lying? cause it has to be one or the other...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭jooksavage

Wow. This thread has taken a bit of a turn since Wednesday.

Lot of brainwashed gob****es posting on here.
    Let the reign of Trumpiness begin !!!!
    You are the snatch man then.

Ah come on, obvious wind up is obvious...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,709 ✭✭✭Enzokk

For a different less serious violation.

Okay, If you say so,
    The Campaign Legal Center also filed complaints with the Federal Election Commission to initiate probes of Donald Trump’s campaign, and two super-PACs backing it, for similar violations of laws barring “coordination” between political campaigns and outside groups.

Link here

The reason why Clinton is the main headline in the story is because of the narrative that she cannot be trusted. We know Trump cannot be trusted so this is nothing new for people to believe about him I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-clinton-debate-walk-not-impressed-229810#ixzz4N6Ww3dbZ

oh jesus... rating the looks of your political opponent while defending your character against misogynistic comments.... ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

everlast75 wrote: »
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-clinton-debate-walk-not-impressed-229810#ixzz4N6Ww3dbZ

oh jesus... rating the looks of your political opponent while defending your character against misogynistic comments.... ffs

I am not sure he understands how town hall debates work! Lots of walking around the stage.
    And complaining that Obama is campaigning for fellow democrat Clinton because 'he does not know me'....Trump is losing the plot.

What this election now needs is a load of men to come out and say that Hillary grabbed them in the crotch in an unwelcome manner...yup...that will be next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

As far as the future of America is concerned I would be much more at ease if they elected Trump in spite of his alleged proclivities rather than Clinton in spite of her obvious corruption.

I think once America has accepted that level of corruption at the highest level of government once it's a slippery slope.

Presidents have been corrupt in the past but having to elect someone you believe is corrupt sets a dangerous precedent.

If Americans elect Clinton it will set off a slippery slope of corruption.

When you spend so much if your time peddling rediculous untruths, it's hard to even take your more honest moments seriously.

I don't even believe Hillary is that corrupt.

Winterlong wrote: »
    I am not sure he understands how town hall debates work! Lots of walking around the stage.
    And complaining that Obama is campaigning for fellow democrat Clinton because 'he does not know me'....Trump is losing the plot.

What this election now needs is a load of men to come out and say that Hillary grabbed them in the crotch in an unwelcome manner...yup...that will be next.

And now it's a Mexican conspiracy through the NY times.

I actually want it to be over. I've stopped laughing at him and now it's just cringeworthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

gosplan wrote: »

I don't even believe Hillary is that corrupt.

So you believe it's perfectly acceptable for a politician seeking the post of arguably the highest office on earth to be somewhat corrupt?

So you believe it's perfectly acceptable for a politician seeking the post of arguably the highest office on earth to be somewhat corrupt?

The reality of politics means there's always some rule breaking and conversations that shouldn't be happening going on.

I don't think she gains too much from this though.

gosplan wrote: »
    The reality of politics means there's always some rule breaking and conversations that shouldn't be happening going on.

I don't think she gains too much from this though.

She gained a few hundred million.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

oik wrote:
    She gained a few hundred million.

Could you be more specific?

First Up wrote: »
    Could you be more specific?

I think it's the duty of every individual who wants to know to inform themselves of the Clinton's dodgy dealings. I can't spoon feed it to everyone and those who want to be spoon fed are a waste of time anyway.

• Advertisement

oik wrote:
    I think it's the duty of every individual who wants to know to inform themselves of the Clinton's dodgy dealings. I can't spoon feed it to everyone and those who want to be spoon fed are a waste of time anyway.

I'm not asking to be spoon fed. I am asking you to clarify if by "gaining' money you are accusing her of something illegal or just of being successful.

First Up wrote: »
    I'm not asking to be spoon fed. I am asking you to clarify if by "gaining' money you are accusing her of something illegal or just of being successful.

Yes I'm accusing her of breaking the law. No I will not go into detail on this a 20th time. The information is accessible to anyone who wishes to form their own conclusions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Even though i dont like trump, or clinton, i do however think that there is a media campaign to damage trumps rep. The security issues which clinton has had such as the emails had less exposure than trumps woman comments. Clintons lack of security knowledge and lies to cover it up is alot more damaging to usa

Yes I'm accusing her of breaking the law. No I will not go into detail on this a 20th time. The information is accessible to anyone who wishes to form their own conclusions.

Breaking the law by getting paid for making speeches?

Look if you've explained it 19 times, then just copy and paste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

Well I'll give you one thing you have the stamina of Trump at a miss teen USA backstage party.

I reckon Clinton is basically a shrewd politician determined to leave her mark. Nothing more or less.

The attempt by the Trump camp to paint her as something else is basically just mud throwing. Same with the attempt to pin all the problems in the world on her.

I've looked and looked and I haven't seen anything that's convinced me, and unlike many in here, I have an open mind on this stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

I remember these exact same remarks from people at the time when Cosby, Savile etc were being caught. It's a matter of something knocking removing a card from the house of cards resulting in everything toppling down.

oik doesn't provide links, presumably he wants us to "educate" ourselves on Breitbart, /The_Donald and Infowars (just as he has).

oik wrote:

The information is also available to the law enforcement agencies who have thrown it out so unless you can distinguish between facts and balls of smoke you are barking up the wrong tree.

• Advertisement

oik doesn't provide links, presumably he wants us to "educate" ourselves on Breitbart, /The_Donald and Infowars (just as he has).

Yes and then just spinning lies and exaggerations

'Appears to be a family friend'

'I wouldn't say they're friends per se'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement