Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

To be honest i dont now whos worse of the two.

Hilary is x100 worse

Anyone who thinks different is delusional or misinformed

http://www.ibtimes.com/jill-stein-news-green-party-nominee-claims-hillary-clinton-scarier-donald-trump-2431507

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Call us back when Hillary reminisces about protesters getting carried out on stretchers, and that their attackers would have their legal fees covered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

oik wrote: »
    Do you believe hers but not his?

I think the more important question Oik is which Donald do you believe?

The one that boasted in secret about molesting women, or the one that said 'There's nobody that has more respect for women than I do'?

Both can't be true. So tell us which of the Donald's statements was a lie?

Moreover since you believe Donald so fervently and as he said himself 'I tell it like it is' why do you not believe him when he said molests women?

Any wisdom you could share with us on the logic of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭oik

I think the more important question Oik is which Donald do you believe?

The one that boasted in secret about molesting women, or the one that said 'There's nobody that has more respect for women than I do'?

Both can't be true. So tell us which of the Donald's statements was a lie?

Moreover since you believe Donald so fervently and as he said himself 'I tell it like it is' why do you not believe him when he said molests women?

Any wisdom you could share with us on the logic of that.

It's possible that both of them are lies.

His taped statement always implied the encounters were consensual. There was no suggestion the women weren't willing. "They let you do it"

Call us back when Hillary reminisces about protesters getting carried out on stretchers, and that their attackers would have their legal fees covered.

What about when Hillary enquired about assassinating journalists?

• Advertisement

It's possible that both of them are lies.

His taped statement always implied the encounters were consensual. There was no suggestion the women weren't willing. "They let you do it"

He said he didn't wait. Once more, that is sexual assault. You can deny that forever and a day but basic human decency and the law won't change.

If both were lies Oik that would mean he did molest those women BTW.

So either your candidate is a half liar, a half liar and a molester or a total liar and molester.

This bodes well for the future.

You think that a few words is worse than the actions and crimes that Hilary Clinton has committed over all these years?

Bait and switch.

One of the options you proposed was "I have the most respect for women".

Just because that's a lie doesn't mean he molested anyone.

Bait and switch.

One of the options you proposed was "I have the most respect for women".

Just because that's a lie doesn't mean he molested anyone.

Okay well lets restate it then.

Which Trump is telling the truth.

The one who claims he molests women? Or the one that says that, and the accusations of the women are lies?

And can you explain why one of Donald's claims you believe and the other you don't?

Okay well lets restate it then.

Which Trump is telling the truth.

The one who claims he molests women? Or the one that says that, and the accusations of the women are lies?

And can you explain why one of Donald's claims you believe and the other you don't?

He never claimed he molests women.

We can only judge each accusation on its own merits.

You don't judge someone's guilt based on words. You need an actus reus.

Your attempt to make this a simple yes no did he ever molest anyone without the enforcing the burden of pointing to any specific examples is transparent jiggery-pokery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Weather you like the man or hate the man you have to admit you get a laugh out of him :pac:

The most unlikely presidential candidate ever.

He said he didn't wait. Once more, that is sexual assault. You can deny that forever and a day but basic human decency and the law won't change.

So either your candidate is a half liar, a half liar and a molester or a total liar and molester.

This bodes well for the future.

Billionaire surrounded by hot women for 40 years throwing themselves at him

No sexual assault claims....until 4 weeks before an election in 2016

Seems legit

• Registered Users Posts: 40,447 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Iceboy wrote: »

Seems legit

these are not the first claims made against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

In fairness, it was only journalists she didn't like.

He never claimed he molests women.

We can only judge each accusation on its own merits.

You don't judge someone's guilt based on words. You need an actus reus.

Your attempt to make this a simple yes no did he ever molest anyone without the enforcing the burden of pointing to any specific examples is transparent jiggery-pokery.

What is transparent is the fact that you refuse to acknowledge what is not even up for debate. That Trump described molesting women without their consent.

In all seriousness Oik, I don't know if you are a parent but if one of your (grown) children told you a man touched them without permission how would you react?

What is transparent is the fact that you refuse to acknowledge what is not even up for debate. That Trump described molesting women without their consent.

In all seriousness Oik, I don't know if you are a parent but if one of your (grown) children told you a man touched them without permission how would you react?

By bringing up my family you're engaging in a transparent attempt to make me think irrationally, as we all do when it comes to our families.

But if I need to be in an irrational mindset in order to agree with you what does that say about your position?

Seems legit

That is demonstrably false. Oh and by the way do you know what also happened in these few weeks? A tape emerged of Donald Trump stating that he molested women... then he went on stage at the second debate and had to be asked three times before he answered that he didn't.

Is this about the time she wondered aloud about calling a drone strike on Assange? If she was serious, then yeah, that was disgusting. Something tells me she was well aware of the difficulties of landing a drone strike accurate enough to just kill Assange and hurt no-one else in the Ecuadorian embassy in London. At best, she cracked a classless "joke" about assassinating Assange.

A tape emerged of Donald Trump stating that he molested women

No matter how many times you keep spinning it it won't make it true.

Is this about the time she wondered aloud about calling a drone strike on Assange? If she was serious, then yeah, that was disgusting. Something tells me she was well aware of the difficulties of landing a drone strike accurate enough to just kill Assange and hurt no-one else in the Ecuadorian embassy in London. At best, she cracked a classless "joke" about assassinating Assange.

When Hillary does it it's just a joke.

What about when she actually does it though...

Where in the joke did she say anything about sparing Londoners and embassy staff in her attack?

She's not exactly afraid of collateral damage. Particularly as it concerns embassy staff.

• Advertisement

No matter how many times you keep spinning it it won't make it true.

No matter how many times you ignore it the Donald said he molests women.

This is Hilary Clinton we are talking about here, Mrs Trigger happy war monger, not your average joe..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

When Hillary does it it's just a joke.

What about when she actually does it though...

Where in the joke did she say anything about sparing Londoners and embassy staff in her attack?

She's not exactly afraid of collateral damage. Particularly as it concerns embassy staff.

So are you saying she wasn't joking?

She was suggesting a drone strike in an embassy in London?

Although, in fairness, it has to be said that a lot of Orangutan males do tend to grab first, and ask questions later.

Also I'm pretty sure Hillary was referring the one of the super secret mini-drones.

Like that space armada/ expedition which came to attack earth in Hitch-hikers Guide, but were eaten by a dog.

According to my sources, the mini-drone flew up whatisface's nose, exploded, but succeeded only in clearing his sinus problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

ArtSmart wrote: »
    Although, in fairness, it has to be said that a lot of Orangutan males do tend to grab first, and ask questions later.

+1 for getting the Orange into orangutan

This is Hilary Clinton we are talking about here, Mrs Trigger happy war monger, not your average joe..

Remind me, what does Drumpf plan on doing to the families of suspected terrorists?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

ArtSmart wrote: »

The good one liner is alive and well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,577 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

How is 2 consenting adults having a sexual relationship considered abusive?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement