Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,507 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

More sexual assault allegations.

... Quick think of something.

"We should take drug tests before Wednesdays debate "

Pneumonia >>>>>>>>Sexual Assault

• Registered Users Posts: 13,554 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Billy86 wrote: »
    For anyone not bothered reading the two fringe right conspiracy sites above, it says this email "proves" Sanders was bribed into supporting Clinton! :pac:

Somewhat O/T, but some other sites I've seen, insist you excerpt what you think is important from a link, rather than just post the link with a sentence like "See, this confirms what I'm saying." I wonder if boards supports that? You'd want to be able to include the link as well, it just isn't clickable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

buzzerxx wrote: »

1 is basically a HRC campaign saying 'let's agree with Bernie not do negative ads'. The headline is a lie based on the story.

2 isn't wiki leaks, is clearly fake, and is run by a site that says 'let's hope this isn't fake'

3 is a single comment about an open hemisphere

4 has nothing to do with HRC. It's about the CIA and the best you can do with that is 'she probably knew then'.

Can you guys critically think or do you just read the headline and believe it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

gosplan wrote: »

Can you guys critically think or do you just read the headline and believe it?

That's a rhetorical question, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Just think how different this would have all been if Mitt Romney had got in when he had the chance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Drug tests before the debate. I think Trump is just trolling us for fun now.

myshirt wrote: »
    Just think how different this would have all been if Mitt Romney had got in when he had the chance.

It's the fault of the republican leadership.

They happily abandoned many of their principles and stoked up the fringe right birther tea party crowd. All simply because anyone against Obama was great.

Now they have to figure out how to rebuild the party before they lose 2020 too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭HellSquirrel

..So, as I was saying, so far, nothing particularly interesting has shown up out of them.

At this point I am honestly confused as to how anyone can support this pillock. If you don't care about the women thing, there's the trying to undermine a Mexican judge overseeing his case because he's Mexican. If you don't care about Mexicans or using racism as a cheap shot against someone because it's their job to decide if you're breaking the law or not, there's his uneconomic plans for his country. If you don't really get economics then firstly, welcome to the rest of the world, there's a reason it's called the Dismal Science and secondly, ...actually, this would be easier to write as a list.

In no particular order, there's just so many that I'm writing them as they occur.
    - "grab 'em by the pussy"
    - Allegations going back years regarding Mr. Trump grabbing people by the pussy, touching them sexually without their consent (pro tip, have their implied consent -before- touching them, not after)
    - "I go backstage and there's all these beautiful women naked, and I get away with it because I'm the owner" (paraphrased)
    - Allegations of his going backstage to look at beautiful women naked and getting away with it because he's the owner - and a major sleaze.
    - The Atlantic City con job.
    - Using said AC con job to get out of paying taxes for the next nearly two decades. "That makes me smart". No, it makes him an asshole.
    - "They're not sending their best. They're sending their rapists - wow, I actually went and looked up that statement again and found his written statement which is actually worse. He doubled down on "They’re bringing drugs.They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people!" That difference between "their" (the Mexican government are sending THEIR rapists), and "they're" "They are rapists" is actually astounding. So far, in the interests of fairness I gave him the benefit of the doubt on "their". He claimed it was "they're".
    - His frank lack of understanding about nuclear weapons policy.
    - His frank lack of comprehension of foreign relations. But sure, Russia only invaded the Ukraine in 2014. You can't expect poor Trump to know that by only 2016.
    - His claims of Mexicans bringing disease.
    - Ban all Muslims.
    - His raft of bankruptcies and failed businesses. This matters because he's running on what can charitably be called a platform of being the best yuge businessman out there.
    - Encouraging audiences at his rallies to harm protesters.
    - Wanting to reduce protections of the First Amendment.
    - His "tax plan" which is pretty much another version of his Atlantic City con. Please note that his tax plan would mostly benefit himself and a very few others in a similar situation. He's planning on paying for it the way he likes to pay things, with other peoples' money.
    - His admiration of Kim Jong Un for inheriting a basketcase country at 25 and killing people that disagreed with him. That's not an achievement. George III inherited a kingdom from his father and he thought he was made of glass.
    - His admiration of Putin, al-Assad, Gaddafi and Hussein for being "strong leaders". The man running for high office most admires leaders that remove the rights from those that disagree with him. Think about that for a moment.
    - Attacking anyone that he feels is in the way, down to and including fire marshals.
    - His thinnest of thin skins. A man who can be baited by a tweet/comment (Alicia Machado amongst many others) is really not someone you want in charge of nukes.
    - His inability to take criticism.
    - His inability to negotiate, as shown by his managing to insult and alienate even his own party. Although he and the president of the Philippines debating anything could be car crash television.
    Rodrigo Duterte: This son of a whore thinking he can tell me what to do!
    Trump: Failed dictator calling The Donald a son of a whore, disgusting CNN reporting on it until I threw them in jail. Where's the nukes?
    - That all someone has to do is compliment him (or deride one of his enemies) and he'll be licking all over them. The man would sell Missouri if the highest bidder looked starry-eyed at him and proclaimed him a Glorious Leader. And he calls himself a negotiator. Look at David Duke and Alex Jones for examples of that.

So far, that's just off the top of my head. So final reason;
    - Type "trump gaffes" and note that the autosuggest gives "today", "last week" and "of the week". He can't open his mouth without shoving his foot down it.

Anyone else want to add some more? I know I've missed lots. This list could be yuge. It could be the biggest list.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

buzzerxx wrote: »

Looking at the comments there, I think I just found the basket of deplorables!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,554 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

..So, as I was saying, so far, nothing particularly interesting has shown up out of them.
    <snip>
    At this point I am honestly confused as to how anyone can support this pillock.
    Anyone else want to add some more? I know I've missed lots. This list could be yuge. It could be the biggest list.

First off, I'm so not worthy. What a great list. The best!

I'd add all the neo-nazi retweets and the recent "speech" about the NWO or Globalization conspiracy or whatever anti-semitic crap that he gave in Florida.

Add in the tone-deafness (tone dead in his case I think, whatever's worse than tone-deafness) where he gave the speech. You think there might've been people in the area with first-hand experience with paleoNazis? It's Florida.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,507 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

He's gonna make America great again though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Igotadose wrote: »
    Somewhat O/T, but some other sites I've seen, insist you excerpt what you think is important from a link, rather than just post the link with a sentence like "See, this confirms what I'm saying." I wonder if boards supports that? You'd want to be able to include the link as well, it just isn't clickable.
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10669

There ya go, was part of the article from the first of link dumpies series if link dumps directly above my quote, just now you get the full email without the absurdist spin. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭dissed doc

At this point I am honestly confused as to how anyone can support this pillock. If you don't care about the women thing, there's the trying to undermine a Mexican judge overseeing his case because he's Mexican. If you don't care about Mexicans or using racism as a cheap shot against someone because it's their job to decide if you're breaking the law or not, there's his uneconomic plans for his country. If you don't really get economics then firstly, welcome to the rest of the world, there's a reason it's called the Dismal Science and secondly, ...actually, this would be easier to write as a list.

In no particular order, there's just so many that I'm writing them as they occur.
    - "grab 'em by the pussy"
    - Allegations going back years regarding Mr. Trump grabbing people by the pussy, touching them sexually without their consent (pro tip, have their implied consent -before- touching them, not after)
    - "I go backstage and there's all these beautiful women naked, and I get away with it because I'm the owner" (paraphrased)
    - Allegations of his going backstage to look at beautiful women naked and getting away with it because he's the owner - and a major sleaze.
    - The Atlantic City con job.
    - Using said AC con job to get out of paying taxes for the next nearly two decades. "That makes me smart". No, it makes him an asshole.
    - "They're not sending their best. They're sending their rapists - wow, I actually went and looked up that statement again and found his written statement which is actually worse. He doubled down on "They’re bringing drugs.They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people!" That difference between "their" (the Mexican government are sending THEIR rapists), and "they're" "They are rapists" is actually astounding. So far, in the interests of fairness I gave him the benefit of the doubt on "their". He claimed it was "they're".
    - His frank lack of understanding about nuclear weapons policy.
    - His frank lack of comprehension of foreign relations. But sure, Russia only invaded the Ukraine in 2014. You can't expect poor Trump to know that by only 2016.
    - His claims of Mexicans bringing disease.
    - Ban all Muslims.
    - His raft of bankruptcies and failed businesses. This matters because he's running on what can charitably be called a platform of being the best yuge businessman out there.
    - Encouraging audiences at his rallies to harm protesters.
    - Wanting to reduce protections of the First Amendment.
    - His "tax plan" which is pretty much another version of his Atlantic City con. Please note that his tax plan would mostly benefit himself and a very few others in a similar situation. He's planning on paying for it the way he likes to pay things, with other peoples' money.
    - His admiration of Kim Jong Un for inheriting a basketcase country at 25 and killing people that disagreed with him. That's not an achievement. George III inherited a kingdom from his father and he thought he was made of glass.
    - His admiration of Putin, al-Assad, Gaddafi and Hussein for being "strong leaders". The man running for high office most admires leaders that remove the rights from those that disagree with him. Think about that for a moment.
    - Attacking anyone that he feels is in the way, down to and including fire marshals.
    - His thinnest of thin skins. A man who can be baited by a tweet/comment (Alicia Machado amongst many others) is really not someone you want in charge of nukes.
    - His inability to take criticism.
    - His inability to negotiate, as shown by his managing to insult and alienate even his own party. Although he and the president of the Philippines debating anything could be car crash television.
    Rodrigo Duterte: This son of a whore thinking he can tell me what to do!
    Trump: Failed dictator calling The Donald a son of a whore, disgusting CNN reporting on it until I threw them in jail. Where's the nukes?
    - That all someone has to do is compliment him (or deride one of his enemies) and he'll be licking all over them. The man would sell Missouri if the highest bidder looked starry-eyed at him and proclaimed him a Glorious Leader. And he calls himself a negotiator. Look at David Duke and Alex Jones for examples of that.

So far, that's just off the top of my head. So final reason;
    - Type "trump gaffes" and note that the autosuggest gives "today", "last week" and "of the week". He can't open his mouth without shoving his foot down it.

Sure, so he has very different opinions to yours. Maybe if you were a little more tolerant and open minded, you could see that.

Maybe you dislike him because he is a old white Christian man? If his views were by a young black Muslim woman, would you be so intolerant?

If he was gay would people let the attitude to sex and celebrity be the same as him being a straight man?

There is so much hate for Donald Trump, I wonder is it because he represents everything hated by the "liberal" media. A straight white Christian male - quick! Run for the hills! I thought we had killed them all off!

Rather than looking at what benefits he could bring, it is instead simply a negatively spun "this guy is bad", throw enough dirt and hope something sticks for every interest group you want to be on your side. Pretty distasteful TBH, but not surprising in this day and age.

Too many women voting for Trump? Try to get the label of "sexist" to stick
    Too many muslims voting for Trump? Well get the old religious bigotry label to stick
    and so on....

That is why he said everything he did, to "own" all the identity-politics labels that the liberal media uses to bully people. That is why, even if Hillary wins, the reality of the problems on the ground are not going to go away. You cannot wallpaper over the real problems by calling anyone who disagrees x,y,z label/name/insult and hoping to push them and their supporters away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

dissed doc wrote: »
    There is so much hate for Donald Trump, I wonder is it because he represents everything hated by the "liberal" media. A straight white Christian male - quick!

I dont hate him because he is a straight white male...he is just an asshole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

I see our own miss piggy is getting notions of grandeur.
    As if any POTUS would be working with her....

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/trump-disgusts-me-but-i-will-work-with-him-if-i-must-mary-mitchell-oconnor-35133778.html

I see our own miss piggy is getting notions of grandeur.
    As if any POTUS would be working with her....

Lovely. Although that fits in well with this election in general.

There is so much hate for Donald Trump, I wonder is it because he represents everything hated by the "liberal" media. A straight white Christian male - quick! Run for the hills! I thought we had killed them all off!
    Do us all a favour if you can stop yourself from playing the victim card for just a brief second, and tell us if this is the case why the same people don't hate people like Joe Biden or Tim Kaine for being straight, white Christian males.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Iceboy wrote: »
    Obama has nearly doubled the national debt during his 8 years, what you smokin?

And Trump's budget plan will lead to a deficit of at least $5 TRILLION during his time on office. Bit then again, what should I expect from a guy whose businesses went bankrupt SIX times?

Those backing Trump now have to accept that he's suggesting HRC used performance enhancing drugs before their last debate.

Get behind that one!!!

Sure, so he has very different opinions to yours. Maybe if you were a little more tolerant and open minded, you could see that.
    They aren't opinions, they're policies. And no, I see no reason to be so open-minded that my brain falls out when it comes to rubbish economic plans, lousy foreign policy, the temperment of a buggered goat, and an inabilty to work for anyone else in the ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE OF A NATION.
    Maybe you dislike him because he is a old white Christian man? If his views were by a young black Muslim woman, would you be so intolerant?
    Yes. Because he's a moron. Or she would be a moron in this case, not least since she'd be advocating as a young, black, Muslim woman president to deport herself!
    If he was gay would people let the attitude to sex and celebrity be the same as him being a straight man?
    Would I think him a dip**** for abusing his petty power to ogle boys as young as fifteen half-naked? Yes. Yes I would. You apparently would not. You really don't get it, do you?
    No-one gives a flying that he's a straight white Christian male. They dislike him because he's an ignorant, thin-skinned, lying deplorable sack of rancid ****. And he revels in it.
    Rather than looking at what benefits he could bring, it is instead simply a negatively spun "this guy is bad", throw enough dirt and hope something sticks for every interest group you want to be on your side. Pretty distasteful TBH, but not surprising in this day and age.
    Why not instead of playing the victim card so hard that it screams at the injustice, listing what good this orange buffoon might do? Name a decent policy of his. And then, because he wants to be president, name another five.
    Too many women voting for Trump? Try to get the label of "sexist" to stick
    Too many muslims voting for Trump? Well get the old religious bigotry label to stick
    and so on....
    Yes, women will only vote based on what the wise men tell them to put in their delicate little brains. As opposed to listening to the man and making up their own, rational minds. Same goes for Muslims.
    That is why he said everything he did, to "own" all the identity-politics labels that the liberal media uses to bully people. That is why, even if Hillary wins, the reality of the problems on the ground are not going to go away. You cannot wallpaper over the real problems by calling anyone who disagrees x,y,z label/name/insult and hoping to push them and their supporters away.

Well, congratulations on the most far-reaching interpretations of his idiocy any Trump-supporter has managed to reach. The far more likely explanation is that he said them (and usually weakly denies he said it when it's on tape) because he's an idiot.

• Advertisement

Billy86 wrote: »
    Do us all a favour if you can stop yourself from playing the victim card for just a brief second, and tell us if this is the case why the same people don't hate people like Joe Biden or Tim Kaine for being straight, white Christian males.

THat was not my point - I was merely indicating that there was a huge amount of negative naming and negative identity politics being used against Trump. I certainly don't think he is a victim, or that anyone is playing the victim card. There was a huge list of all Trump's "wrongs". Hopefully one for everyone in the audience, right?

Instead, I am indicating that the actual things he does or will do are potentially much better than the things Clinton does or will do. Clinton will further enrich the very powerful globalists like Soros, and Trump will not, he is the underdog, the outsider. Clinton is an insider, very very much so. Very well connected, with massive amounts of money backing her. A lot of people have invested in her and they will be looking for a result.

I am sure you can find something in the list to justify why Trump is bad. Mostly, that is simply using the 1990s era identity politics from when people did not have access to information like they do now. "He is racist don't vote for him, you're not a racist, right", "He is sexist, don't vote for him, unless you hate women, right" and so on ad nauseam.

Let's just ignore the giant mess of the middle east and north Africa that is purging itself into Europe that Clinton has been key ingenerating. Let's ignore the corruption between the Clinton Foundation, the Saudi government and ISIS. Let's ignore how CLinton is effectively a puppet of George Soros who has destroyed Ukraine.

Because Trump is the bad guy!. Choose your hate label and shout about it. He hates women! He hates blacks! He hates freedom (well that identity label doesn't have the power it used to seeing as freedoms get easily curtailed these days in case it causes offence)! War is peace! Ignorance is strength! Trump hates Mexicans! Trump hates gays! Anything else? Any other label you want to throw around?

Attacking Trump because of any of the labels that have been thrown at him has got to be the largest collective action of stupidity in history. Mature adults don't have so much of their egos invested into yesteryear's identity politics, and that is why, even if Trump loses, the issues will simply get worse, because CLinton's type in power is massively destructive to everyone.

Attacking the people commenting on Trump's own words, policies, opinions and comments when he wants to represent a powerful and supposedly first world nation is, I respectfully suggest, far dumber than anything you've accused the other side of.

This is a man that doesn't know what a white supremacist is (in his own words) when David Duke, the GRAND WIZARD OF THE KKK, is endorsing him.

I weep for the post-fact world.

Attacking the people commenting on Trump's own words, policies, opinions and comments when he wants to represent a powerful and supposedly first world nation is, I respectfully suggest, far dumber than anything you've accused the other side of.

This is a man that doesn't know what a white supremacist is (in his own words) when David Duke, the GRAND WIZARD OF THE KKK, is endorsing him.

That is exactly what you are doing - not commenting on his policies, but instead associating Trump with a white supremacist because somewhere around 10 years ago it actually mattered and people were naive and tried to be "on message" with the standard groups. These days, who cares really.

David Duke eats ice cream. Do you eat ice cream too? Well that makes you a racist KKK supporting moron. That is the level of argument I am seeing. Quit calling him "x" name and actually look at his policy for e.g., Libya vs Clintons.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I am sure you can find something in the list to justify why Trump is bad. Mostly, that is simply using the 1990s era identity politics from when people did not have access to information like they do now. "He is racist don't vote for him, you're not a racist, right", "He is sexist, don't vote for him, unless you hate women, right" and so on ad nauseam.

No. Its mostly using 21st century television where I can actually watch the man speak. His every speech is broadcast live on TV. Every day. Every single day I listen to his unedited words and he's a babbling barely coherent idiot. He speaks gibberish like an over excited 12 year old and I can't wait for the day when we won't have to hear his whiny complaining anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,747 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I weep for the post-fact world.

he also refused to reject Duke's endorsement, claiming that he didn't know who he was, when there was footage of him saying he knew him.

There is a major difference, disseddoc. I am saying that Trump DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE KKK WAS when its Grand Wizard was endorsing him. Taking an endorsement is an endorsement in return, it is saying "I accept your support and tacitly condone what you stand for". That is why presidential candidates do not take the endorsements of people whose stated aim involves harming other citizens of the nation.

Also, I have attacked his policies. Repeatedly. You, on the other hand, have complained that this is unfair and Trump is a poor misunderstood man who doesn't deserve it. Like, choose a position here. You can't have it all ways.

THat was not my point - I was merely indicating that there was a huge amount of negative naming and negative identity politics being used against Trump. I certainly don't think he is a victim, or that anyone is playing the victim card. There was a huge list of all Trump's "wrongs". Hopefully one for everyone in the audience, right?
    No, that absolutely was your point - which is why you said "There is so much hate for Donald Trump, I wonder is it because he represents everything hated by the "liberal" media. A straight white Christian male - quick! Run for the hills! I thought we had killed them all off!"

Trying to shift the goalposts now doesn't stop that from being the point you were trying to make then.
    Instead, I am indicating that the actual things he does or will do are potentially much better than the things Clinton does or will do. Clinton will further enrich the very powerful globalists like Soros, and Trump will not, he is the underdog, the outsider. Clinton is an insider, very very much so. Very well connected, with massive amounts of money backing her. A lot of people have invested in her and they will be looking for a result.
    What does Trump "do better" and will he "potentially do better" than Clinton?

The example you have given is completely false as all Trump has ever tried to do his whole life is make himself richer and richer at the expense of the working and middle classes.
    When people say and do racist things as Trump has, they get labelled as racists. When people say and do sexist things as Trump has, they get labelled sexists. This is how the real world works, and no amount of trying to play the victim card will change that.
    Let's just ignore the giant mess of the middle east and north Africa that is purging itself into Europe that Clinton has been key ingenerating. Let's ignore the corruption between the Clinton Foundation, the Saudi government and ISIS. Let's ignore how CLinton is effectively a puppet of George Soros who has destroyed Ukraine.
    The middle east point is useless, as Trump fully supported both Libya and Iraq. You'll need to expand on the Ukraine part, these vague accusations have been a part of the Trump and Trump fanbase approach from day one, and have so consistently been found to be baseless nonsense that nobody takes them in any way serious anymore on face value. Boy who cried wolf, basically.
    Because Trump is the bad guy!. Choose your hate label and shout about it. He hates women! He hates blacks! He hates freedom (well that identity label doesn't have the power it used to seeing as freedoms get easily curtailed these days in case it causes offence)! War is peace! Ignorance is strength! Trump hates Mexicans! Trump hates gays! Anything else? Any other label you want to throw around?
    His sexist and racist past against both black and Mexican people are very well documented and have at times been a proud part of his campaign. He has done likewise with he gay community, also saying he would look into repealing SSM. He supported both Iraq and Libya, so that is pointless.

Again, welcome to the real world where people who make racist, sexist or bigoted remarks are called for that, and people who support something don't get to criticise it and claim they never did support it after the point. It's called accountability, Trump has no sense of it and Trump fans seem openly hostile to it. Which is why they - Trump fans who cannot face up to reality - have played a big role in his losing this election.
    Attacking Trump because of any of the labels that have been thrown at him has got to be the largest collective action of stupidity in history. Mature adults don't have so much of their egos invested into yesteryear's identity politics, and that is why, even if Trump loses, the issues will simply get worse, because CLinton's type in power is massively destructive to everyone.
    Trump fans not understanding that using abusive language and actions towards large parts of society will in turn cause those large parts of society to not vote for you actually, is one of the most amazing displays of stupidity in history.

Your post is a great example... I mean if your point was not "There is so much hate for Donald Trump, I wonder is it because he represents everything hated by the "liberal" media. A straight white Christian male - quick! Run for the hills! I thought we had killed them all off!"... then why did you say "There is so much hate for Donald Trump, I wonder is it because he represents everything hated by the "liberal" media. A straight white Christian male - quick! Run for the hills! I thought we had killed them all off!"?

The answer is easy: it's exactly what you meant, and it says a lot more about you than it does non-whites, non-Christians or females. Playing the victim card has turned into rule #2 of being a Trump fan, right in behind going out of your way to reject reality. Which is why you're now trying to deflect and shift the goalposts because you have absolutely zero answer as to why those same people don't hate straight, white Christian males like Joe Biden and Tim Kaine.

That is exactly what you are doing - not commenting on his policies, but instead associating Trump with a white supremacist because somewhere around 10 years ago it actually mattered and people were naive and tried to be "on message" with the standard groups. These days, who cares really.

David Duke eats ice cream. Do you eat ice cream too? Well that makes you a racist KKK supporting moron. That is the level of argument I am seeing. Quit calling him "x" name and actually look at his policy for e.g., Libya vs Clintons.
    You mean his policies like banning all Muslims from entering the US? His policies like building a giant wall and destroying the US economy by attempting to dropkick all illegal immigrants out in one fell swoop*? His policies like repealing gay marriage? His previous stances at the time they happened like supporting Libya and Iraq? His other proposals like "bombing the sh*t" out of the middle east and stealing their oil?

Yeah... I wonder why oh why those big meanies in the real world claim he is a bigot, and why they claim he far more likely to ruin economies, and just as if not more likely to cause war as Clinton is. I really do wonder why...

*Sure if you want to get rid of all illegal immigrants that's one thing - albeit absolutely impossible to achieve. If you get rid of them all at the one go however, you absolutely will ruin the US economy in an instant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,009 ✭✭✭Christy42

Surely Tim Kaine should suffer the same abuse for being a straight white male if your conclusion was correct. Or the many many many straight white males currently in office who don't suffer the same criticism that Trump does.

Are you going to keep arguing this on a vague general level or put up a serious argument ad to why him calling Mexican's rapists does not make him a racist or how him discussing the fact that he gropes women and dismisses their questions as it must be their time of the month does not make him a sexist?

• Advertisement

Hey Doc, do you think HRC was on PEDs for the debate? If so, what kind of drugs improve your debating skills?

Do you think it should make a difference if a candidate uses public speeches to put forward completely false conspiracy theories?

How would you feel if Trump spoke about aliens at a rally?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement