Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

RasTa wrote: »
    It's fair to say he's one of the most thin-skinned people in the entire world... and that he's given up on any chance of winning, entirely. His supporters should take note.

When someone does a send up or impersonation of you as a public figure, it's pretty much always a great PR opportunity to laugh along whether you found it funny or not. But that's the thing with people who suffer from narcissistic personality disorder, like Trump clearly does - they get flustered over even the slightest thing, to the point of making a tit of themselves. And anyone who says Alec Baldwin isn't funny (be it impersonating Trump or in 30 Rock), is clearly making a tit of themselves. :p

dissed doc wrote: »
    This is a speech by Trump that I think might give a reason as to why he gets support. It is the sort of speech you get to make, when you are in nobody's pocket and no-one has bought you off.
    Apart from the Russians and probably the Saudis too, of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

And if it happened would Hilary do exactly what Assad did and get military to attack and kill Americans? I believe she would.
    Americans will not stand by and watch their rights being taken away, they won't stand by and watch her flood the country with lucky dip refugees . They won't stand by and watch her say one thing in public and sell out the American people behind their backs so she can line her own pockets.
    She is crooked , not fit to be president. We can do better than Trump too.
    Both need to go, but if I had choice for president then it would be Trump.

So you agree with Trump surporters wanting to stage a revolution?

On what basis and with what power would Hillary attack Americans! Real information please not made up ****.

scuba8 wrote: »
    Just on a point of order here he actually did know who David Duke was. He just lied about knowing him. He did not want to alienate the potential votes he might get from the aryan right.

Exact same thing he did with Putin then, claiming to know him and not know him all at the same time. #Trumpsparency

The drug test proposal is hilarious.

Every day you think, he can't get any more ridiculous...and every day he comes up with a new way to keep everyone interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

Billy86 wrote: »
    It's fair to say he's one of the most thin-skinned people in the entire world... and that he's given up on any chance of winning, entirely. His supporters should take note.

When someone does a send up or impersonation of you as a public figure, it's pretty much always a great PR opportunity to laugh along whether you found it funny or not. But that's the thing with people who suffer from narcissistic personality disorder, like Trump clearly does - they get flustered over even the slightest thing, to the point of making a tit of themselves. And anyone who says Alec Baldwin isn't funny (be it impersonating Trump or in 30 Rock), is clearly making a tit of themselves. :p

4 percent behind Hillary. Virtually within the margin of error. I'm sorry but all this talk of Trump having no chance and having given up on the election reminds me a in a frightening way of all the talk about how he wasn't really seriously running, would never win the nomination and would implode. And here we are within touching distance of the election having gone through the last week of atrocious revelations about the Donald and he is just four percent behind her.

The drug test proposal is hilarious.

Every day you think, he can't get any more ridiculous...and every day he comes up with a new way to keep everyone interested.

But but but we are liberals and we had our brains shifted by the straight white man hating liberal media and we don't understand trump who just wants to make America great where there is no abortions and women are in two camps the good looking easy and the ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭HellSquirrel

Just on a point of order here he actually did know who David Duke was. He just lied about knowing him. He did not want to alienate the potential votes he might get from the aryan right.

Oh yeah, he knew him. His own words were;

"I don't know anything about David Duke. I don't know what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacist. I don't know. I don't know, did he endorse me, or what's going on?"

Trump: I don't know what group you're talking about. You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. ... If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow them if I thought there was something wrong.
    Tapper: The Ku Klux Klan?
    Trump: You may have groups in there that are totally fine and it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know.
    Tapper: I'm just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here.
    Trump: Honestly, I don't know David Duke.

I agree that he was entirely lying there, but that he even thought that not knowing what white supremacy -is- was a good excuse is gobsmacking.

4 percent behind Hillary. Virtually within the margin of error. I'm sorry but all this talk of Trump having no chance and having given up on the election reminds me a in a frightening way of all the talk about how he wasn't really seriously running, would never win the nomination and would implode. And here we are within touching distance of the election having gone through the last week of atrocious revelations about the Donald and he is just four percent behind her.

But the whole thing is fixed I thought, well according to Trump.

But the whole thing is fixed I thought, well according to Trump.

Yes he is undermining American democracy in the most dangerous way but he is still only 4% behind her in the latest poll.

I mean this isn't over. Not by a long shot. I personally still believe he will win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Mod- Yeah forgot to delete the pic. My bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Most polls have her considerably further ahead than that. (Fox News has 7%).

But more importantly she is miles ahead in the Electoral College. She is a lock for 256 compared to Trump's 170. So she needs 14 of the available 112 "swing" EC votes while Trump needs 100 - and he trails in almost all of them.

The projection is about 338 to Clinton and 200 to Trump. That's a massacre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

What is inspiring your confidence. The latest poles show him just four percent behind Hillary. That is virtually within the margin of error. I still think he will win.

Trump has problem if we believe the media. Women will not vote for him huge numbers. Blacks and Hispanics picked Hilary over Bernie and that means shes going to see them out there voting for her.

By all accounts also we not seeing millions of new registered white voters?Trump best chance to win was to see more white people sign up to vote Republican.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

Funnily, the anti-semetic post which I will not quote is completely in line with much of rhetoric from Trump supporters. Eg They find nothing wrong with his 'international banking' remark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-buzzerxx do not post in this thread again.

ken wrote: »

Good to know there is at least one Ken left in this world willing to stand up to anti-semitism.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

ken wrote: »

An explanation why would be nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,874 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Within the margin of error in a legit poll...Wiki leaks on fire.....Trump will be on fire Wed night.....

Hillary and the lying trollops are toast

ebbsy wrote: »
    Within the margin of error in a legit poll...Wiki leaks on fire.....Trump will be on fire Wed night.....

Well there has been a new poll released in the last few minutes putting her 11 points ahead. So maybe the 'trollops' are fresh for a good while yet.

A new one, to add to...
    No I just know a lying gold digger when I see one.
    That woman is a dirty lying wench.
    These women coming out now are a pestilence of lying money grabbing trollops, nothing more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

buzzerxx wrote: »
    An explanation why would be nice!
    guess your hillary description and link describes it well.

jobbridge4life

your like rest of his supporters election is rigged hes 4% behind but if he losses its rigged.Trump sees everything his way or its corrupt manipulated etc.

He was teased about twitter messages,acting out-what would happen if he was president,as he said if someone fired missile at US boat he would go full steam roll war over whatever country was mentioned.

So imagine if every time barack obama was harassed,by Putin making joke of him,china,people throwing shoes at him in conferences etc and him being black and all -he always shrugged it off or took as a joke,even when interuped in major conferences he would make no fuss joke instead of acting out-clear example when trumps speaks theres no chance youd interrupt him without getting full blown anger attack,and its like that every time he opens his mouth he has to have his full version out before proceeding to next topic.This habit alone wont get him near the white house,but it will be fun when when dinner parties are hosted to see him roasted for decades to come.

if that was trump there would be war started prob minute hes in the office,since i imagine he would steam roll everyone in his way,be it media or congress to get whatever he wants-and that make america great again would soon turn it prepare for attacks from mexico all the way into Asia,Hell even russians wouldnt need to interfere since US would be so aliented by saudis,china,japan and other major countries,he wouldnt have time fixing stuff at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭scuba8

It gets even worse

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

His surporters are openly calling for a coup. That is treason ffs.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/10/15/donald-trump-warnings-conspiracy-rig-election-are-stoking-anger-among-his-followers/LcCY6e0QOcfH8VdeK9UdsM/story.html

If the basket fits.

scamalert wrote: »

jobbridge4life

your like rest of his supporters election is rigged hes 4% behind but if he losses its rigged.Trump sees everything his way or its corrupt manipulated etc.

Eh... even a cursory glance at my postings here would demonstrate unequivocally that I am not a supporter of Tango-Hitler.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Calina wrote: »
    Per Airliners.net, it looks like the 707s were retired in 1975 by Braniff. That being said I totally wouldn't be surprised if someone who had no real interest confused a 707 and 727.
    Given that the 707, 727 and 737's have the same fuselage cross section and that back then First Class was more separated from the rest it would be very hard to tell the difference unless you saw the outside.
    That being said, I'm not sure being unable to recall the aircraft type is a killer one way or the other. There are plenty of people who confuse Airbus 320s and Boeing 737s.
    707's and DC8's are very similar too and both PAN AM and Braniff used them and there were flights were done by partners and interchanges / code share / charters / whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

He's going down in flames already.

The man is finished. Hopefully on Wednesday night, he'll be asked in front of 100,000,000+ people about his upcoming court appearance regarding his rape of a child. He'd sure be 'on fire' then. The Orange Menace might spontaneously combust.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I think this has the potential to really damage Trump, and not just in terms of the election. He's poured a load of money into this election, all for nothing and with these sexual assault accusations combined with the tapes his reputation is in tatters too. You'd have to think it would be taking a toll on his marriage too. I feel so sorry for his wife.

MadYaker wrote: »
    I think this has the potential to really damage Trump, and not just in terms of the election. He's poured a load of money into this election, all for nothing and with these sexual assault accusations combined with the tapes his reputation is in tatters too. You'd have to think it would be taking a toll on his marriage too. I feel so sorry for his wife.

Yeah but no...

She stands by a man a fascist egomaniac... threatens to sue one of his accusers. She has made her choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,571 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's gas seeing that rat faced gimp Sean Hannity bladder on about media bias when he's backing Trump.

Kelly Ann Conway has gone very quiet as well lately.

I had high hopes for Trump at the start but he's just a fool and it looks like it's over for him at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

MadYaker wrote: »

He can always fall back on his steak business, lol

It's true though. His businesses are suffering. They've had to drop prices at all of his resorts and still can't secure bookings. His name and everything he's associated with is now toxic. He's finished as a pseudo-politician and a businessman. It's delightful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

He could always rent out his hotels to PUA conferences to keep himself afloat. After all, they have "locker room talk" just like Cheeto Jesus's.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement