Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

B_Wayne wrote: »
    He shouted sleaze at a journalist in place of answering questions....

I didn't defend him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Not a fan of Enda Kenny at all but he was right. Trump is racist. Not exactly a good trait a potential president. Land of the free!

I understand. I am not saying Kenny is right or wrong about Trump- I don't really care what he thinks - but you don't paint yourself (and your country) into a corner diplomatically.
    Its just common sense. Ireland may need to negotiate with a future President Trump - Kenny should keep his thoughts to himself in the meantime.

Bigus wrote: »
    Oh yes it will stop him if trump is there .

No it won't. We have always played the green card with every US President, irrespective of their politics - including such beauties as Johnson, Nixon and Reagan.

K-9 wrote: »
    Sure Cameron and others have said it. Trump can't get offended by those who call him racist, because it's impractical!

The reality in politics is that sometimes you need to dance with the devil - irrespective of how you personally feel. Its just politics.
    If, for example, Trump starts to tackle US MNC tax law regarding Ireland, Kenny will need to dialogue and to negotiate with Trump.
    I don't care if he thinks Trump is Hitlers reincarnation on Earth, he keeps his views to himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Better not say anything that offends Obama, Clinton or Trump then.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

The guy is a fnuckin idiot and will get hammered if he gets to run.

What are next week's lotto numbers?

Better not say anything that offends Obama, Clinton or Trump then.

Thats right. Unless there is a strategic reason to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

He shouted sleaze at a journalist in place of answering questions....

It is being claimed he turned on the media yesterday over the money for veterans issue, which he fully accounted to the media, so the story would move to 'Trump attacks the media', it was argued by political analysts that Trump was attacking a group in society who use to be held in very high regard, but like all pillars of society these days, their profession is under scrutiny.
    While it does not appear to be good, it has been argued it does resonate with voters.
    Most people won't care he attacked the media or individuals in the media.
    He did praise Fox News though who he said have been fair to him since their dispute :pac:

Hillary Clinton is in hiding these days and CNN showed a poll last night which had Trump leading the race for the presidency, followed by Clinton and Gary Johnson of the Libertarians was on 10%, if he get to 15% in the polls he would be on the TV debates.
    Some think he would take votes away from Trump, but others thinks he takes more votes away from Clinton, as he has very liberal values, more akin to Clinton.

Sure Cameron and others have said it. Trump can't get offended by those who call him racist, because it's impractical!

I see Cameron has moved his position....(meanwhile our gob****e leader keeps on digging)

David Cameron moved to mend bridges with Donald Trump today by 'congratulating' the billionaire on becoming the Republican candidate for the White House.
    In a significant change of tone, the Prime Minister said the 'special relationship between 'the UK and US would continue to thrive.
    He also confirmed that he was happy to meet the controversial real estate tycoon if he flies to Britain on a campaign visit.

Trump is not a credible individual, any legitimate questions and he'll shout the person down. He won't address question, he'll name call, he'll bully. He'll accuse the individual of being a 'Mexican'(which is bizarre in itself) as he did with the judge on his fraud trial. He's an unknown quantity that has not shown any form of political intelligence or ability, so endorse him?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/31/media/donald-trump-reporter-sleaze/index.html?iid=Lead

I don't like Trump but CNN is crazy biased against him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭conorhal

If we'll lower or flags to half mast for Saudi Kings I see no reason not to lower or cacks to half mast for president Trump....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭HensVassal

:D

Alex Jones is a lunatic, but does a good job of mocking the lefty loons here

Mocking people and labelling them lefty loons because they might support something like universal healthcare doesn't say much for a person. In fact I'm curious why one would even do it. Perhaps you could explain?

RobertKK wrote: »
    It is being claimed he turned on the media yesterday over the money for veterans issue, which he fully accounted to the media, so the story would move to 'Trump attacks the media', it was argued by political analysts that Trump was attacking a group in society who use to be held in very high regard, but like all pillars of society these days, their profession is under scrutiny.
    While it does not appear to be good, it has been argued it does resonate with voters.
    Most people won't care he attacked the media or individuals in the media.
    He did praise Fox News though who he said have been fair to him since their dispute :pac:

Hillary Clinton is in hiding these days and CNN showed a poll last night which had Trump leading the race for the presidency, followed by Clinton and Gary Johnson of the Libertarians was on 10%, if he get to 15% in the polls he would be on the TV debates.
    Some think he would take votes away from Trump, but others thinks he takes more votes away from Clinton, as he has very liberal values, more akin to Clinton.

Did he finally clarify the veterans donation thing? took him months and the press rightfully questioned it.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭HensVassal

You like to see a Fascist take power? Are some of you hoping for Armageddon? I just waiting for him to say White Christen Americans are the master race.

Both candidates are going to shovel truckloads more money from the working and middle classes up to the elites on Wall Street.....but Hillary will start a war with Russia that could end life on Earth.

Trump would be more of a peacemaker. He's got no beef with the Russians or the Iranians or the North Koreans or the Palestinians.
    Hillary is a sickening neocon warmonger

HensVassal wrote: »
    Both candidates are going to shovel truckloads more money from the working and middle classes up to the elites on Wall Street.....but Hillary will start a war with Russia that could end life on Earth.

Trump would be more of a peacemaker. He's got no beef with the Russians or the Iranians or the North Koreans or the Palestinians.

She's a sickening neocon(lib) warmonger alright, but she's only going to start wars that kill poor non-white people (not counting US military personnel). At least on purpose anyway.

Kenny should keep his mouth shut on this one, wasn't too long ago he was in the news for cracking jokes with n-word punchlines in public. The less international focus on our embarrassing political establishment, the better.

His comments yesterday at the veterans meeting suggest he'll go to war with extreme Islam. How exactly you do that I don't know.

But then a man who basically called McCain a coward for being a POW is popular among veterans so...

Trump doesn't have policies as such. His support is based on personality, not politics really.

I see a lot of comments on Hillary being a neocon warmonger. I don't get that at all. Certainly her husband was quite restrained militarily.
    I know she voted for war on Iraq - a majority of them did. What's the story on this?

Did he finally clarify the veterans donation thing? took him months and the press rightfully questioned it.

Yes, he gave the names of where the money went, how much they got, how they had to be vetted and the right documentation sent in before moeny is paid out, and how one of the groups getting money has not yet received money as they are awaiting an IRS form to be received before the last of the money is paid out.
    Trump said he donated $1 million, and people like Carl Icahn also donated money.
    Trump said the media is trying to make it look like when he does something good, that it is somehow bad, that he couldn't just throw out money to different veteran groups, as their is a process that has to be followed to make it all accountable.
    He named 21 different groups who got money and how much each got, it totaled $5.6 million but he said there is still more money that was pledged that will be coming which will push the figure over $6 million.

He was very pissed off with the media over it, but to be fair to Trump, and I watched the whole press conference, he was not in a hurry to rush away from the questions.
    On CNN, they were laughing saying, they know of past presidents who had a blacklist of journalists and some would wonder why they were being shut out and no reason given, that with Trump, it is public if he doesn't like you.

LorMal wrote: »
    I see a lot of comments on Hillary being a neocon warmonger. I don't get that at all. Certainly her husband was quite restrained militarily.
    I know she voted for war on Iraq - a majority of them did. What's the story on this?

Voted for the Iraq war as you said.
    As Secretary of State:
    Supported the fall of Gaddafi, no proper plan for what was to replace him, given how tribal Libya was before Gaddafi. What she supported has led to anarachy in the country. Estimates of around 6,000 members of ISIS in the country amd reports that they are using the country as a launching area to gain access to Europe. She supported the arming of the rebels against Gaddafi, some of which turned out to be terrorists.
    She supported the fall of Hosni Mubarak, a US ally. She then supported the Muslim Brotherhood who have links to terrorism, and were taking Egypt down the road from being secular to an Islamic state, so the Egyptian army had to step in to rescue their country, another awful call by Hillary Clinton.
    Hillary Clinto wanted to bomb Syria and get Assad out of power, just look at the opposition, it was all Islamic groups as minorities in Syria support Assad who is secular. Syria is a mess but it would have been like removing Gaddafi and it could have been even worse in Syria. Putin had to put Hillary back in her box to avoid more stupidity from Clinton.
    Clinton while saying she supports democracy and that is why she was all for these dictators falling, then supported the Bahraini regime in keeping power and stopping democracy.
    This shows her lies, and one would have to wonder why Clinton thought supporting the devil you don't know was better than the devil they knew/know.
    Her whole foreign policy as US secretary of state has been a series of catastrophic bad judgement.
    Hillary Clinton 's poor judgment helped the rise of ISIS, it is one of the reasons we have a migrant crisis in Europe and some Middle Eastern countries like Lebanon and Jordan.
    She supported the wars of Bush, and continued the policies, and we should all remember it was Russia who stopped her in her warmongering towards Assad when it was terrorism in the opposition to Assad which was a far greater problem.
    If you were a Christian, an Alawite, what Clinton was calling for by bombing the Assad regime, would have been your death sentence. We have seen the opposition was not anything better.
    Hillary Clinton is just a name for disastrous judgment and should be nowhere near foreign policy..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I don't see how we can assume Trump would be a peacemaker when he has no experience making peace and usually get's his own way or goes on a vendetta against his opponents. I really worry he'll start WW3 with Russia over simple bravado. He's already gone around upsetting Americas neighbours, allies and enemies and he isn't even in power yet.

It also doesn't matter what he's beefs are, The United States government has beefs with plenty of countries and he's going to have to manage those beefs. He'll become the head of dealing with beefs.

Hopefully Trump is simply a master tactician, and he's promoted a character to get into office. Maybe he won't just assume that his words will make others bend as they do in his own companies and that he's not nearly as obnoxious as he appears to be.

• Advertisement

As Secretary of State:
    Supported the fall of Gaddafi, no proper plan for what was to replace him, given how tribal Libya was before Gaddafi. What she supported has led to anarachy in the country. Estimates of around 6,000 members of ISIS in the country amd reports that they are using the country as a launching area to gain access to Europe. She supported the arming of the rebels against Gaddafi, some of which turned out to be terrorists.
    She supported the fall of Hosni Mubarak, a US ally. She then supported the Muslim Brotherhood who have links to terrorism, and were taking Egypt down the road from being secular to an Islamic state, so the Egyptian army had to step in to rescue their country, another awful call by Hillary Clinton.
    Hillary Clinto wanted to bomb Syria and get Assad out of power, just look at the opposition, it was all Islamic groups as minorities in Syria support Assad who is secular. Syria is a mess but it would have been like removing Gaddafi and it could have been even worse in Syria. Putin had to put Hillary back in her box to avoid more stupidity from Clinton.
    Clinton while saying she supports democracy and that is why she was all for these dictators falling, then supported the Bahraini regime in keeping power and stopping democracy.
    This shows her lies, and one would have to wonder why Clinton thought supporting the devil you don't know was better than the devil they knew/know.
    Her whole foreign policy as US secretary of state has been a series of catastrophic bad judgement.
    Hillary Clinton 's poor judgment helped the rise of ISIS, it is one of the reasons we have a migrant crisis in Europe and some Middle Eastern countries like Lebanon and Jordan.
    She supported the wars of Bush, and continued the policies, and we should all remember it was Russia who stopped her in her warmongering towards Assad when it was terrorism in the opposition to Assad which was a far greater problem.
    If you were a Christian, an Alawite, what Clinton was calling for by bombing the Assad regime, would have been your death sentence. We have seen the opposition was not anything better.
    Hillary Clinton is just a name for disastrous judgment and should be nowhere near foreign policy..

I must say that is very unconvincing RKK. Essentially that amounts to - she supported the Arab Spring.
    I agree that showed poor judgement - however, hindsight is 20:20 vision.
    I certainly got caught up in the excitement of that time - for a short while it looked like the people were regaining control of their own countries in Libya, Egypt and Syria. Unfortunately, these movements have been usurped and controlled by fundamentalists.
    Assad is no saint either - and there is still a need to see him gone from the stage in the long term.
    If this is the case for the prosecution, calling Hillary a 'disgusting war monger' is completely unjustified.
    I genuinely thought I had missed something. Generally the people who have messed up these countries for decades are from within.

ScumLord wrote: »
    I don't see how we can assume Trump would be a peacemaker when he has no experience making peace and usually get's his own way or goes on a vendetta against his opponents. I really worry he'll start WW3 with Russia over simple bravado. He's already gone around upsetting Americas neighbours, allies and enemies and he isn't even in power yet.

It also doesn't matter what he's beefs are, The United States government has beefs with plenty of countries and he's going to have to manage those beefs. He'll become the head of dealing with beefs.

Hopefully Trump is simply a master tactician, and he's promoted a character to get into office. Maybe he won't just assume that his words will make others bend as they do in his own companies and that he's not nearly as obnoxious as he appears to be.

If he thought a war would be popular he'd do it, that's the yardstick to judge Trump on.

If he thought a war would be popular he'd do it, that's the yardstick to judge Trump on.

Versus Hillary who is essentially George W. Bush in a dress, with dodgy links between weapons sales to despotic regimes and large cash donations to the Clinton foundation (aka bribes).
    I must say that is very unconvincing RKK. Essentially that amounts to - she supported the Arab Spring.
    I certainly got caught up in the excitement of that time - for a short while it looked like the people were regaining control of their own countries in Libya, Egypt and Syria. Unfortunately, these movements have been usurped and controlled by fundamentalists.
    Assad is no saint either - and there is still a need to see him gone from the stage in the long term.
    If this is the case for the prosecution, calling Hillary a 'disgusting war monger' is completely unjustified.
    I genuinely thought I had missed something. Generally the people who have messed up these countries for decades are from within.

So what you're saying is...other than her choosing the most hawkish approach to every international incident, and at the same time being wrong on each occasion leading to massive loss of life and regional instability that's seen the rise of the likes of ISIS, she's OK and fit to be commander in chief?

And nobody should ever be allowed to forget that they voted for the Iraq war. Probably the dodgiest war in our lifetime, undertaken, lest we forget, after Saudi terrorists attacked America.

Trump isn't half the psychopath that Hillary is, and that says a lot. Not to mention she's a corporate shill who's owned by the big banks and the oligarchy. You can guarantee she will be representing Goldman Sachs far more than she will be representing the American citizen.

Versus Hillary who is essentially George W. Bush in a dress, with dodgy links between weapons sales to despotic regimes and large cash donations to the Clinton foundation (aka bribes).

So what you're saying is...other than her choosing the most hawkish approach to every international incident, and at the same time being wrong on each occasion leading to massive loss of life and regional instability that's seen the rise of the likes of ISIS, she's OK and fit to be commander in chief?

And nobody should ever be allowed to forget that they voted for the Iraq war. Probably the dodgiest war in our lifetime, undertaken, lest we forget, after Saudi terrorists attacked America.

Trump isn't half the psychopath that Hillary is, and that says a lot. Not to mention she's a corporate shill who's owned by the big banks and the oligarchy. You can guarantee she will be representing Goldman Sachs far more than she will be representing the American citizen.

Her being wrong on the Arab Spring (as so many if us were) did not directly cause massive loss of life. That's a ridiculous assertion. The conflicts in the Middle East are far more complex than that.
    Throwing out terms like 'psychopath' makes you sound hysterical.
    As US politicians go, I would think she is in the centre.
    This whole region is changing rapidly on the ground. It is really difficult for anyone to forecast what will happen. ISIS, Assad, Syria, Kurds, Iran, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi...its a mess. In fairness, you would have needed to be a genius to have foretold this would happen 5 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Cathy.C

Don't know how anyone could vote for Hillary Clinton as a president. She is a serial liar. Not an honest bone in her body.

I don't really think US presidents have as much individual power as people think they have though. Who surrounds them almost has as much of a say in decision making as the person in the hot seat, if not more. The fact that Trump is not the brightest person in the world would probably make that doubly so were he to get in. I doubt Ronald Regan knew how to switch on a toaster.

Anyway, entertaining times ahead in this campaign, that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I think the zombie survival forum is going to need a subforum for the fallout of this election.

Her being wrong on the Arab Spring (as so many if us were) did not directly cause massive loss of life. That's a ridiculous assertion. The conflicts in the Middle East are far more complex than that.
    Throwing out terms like 'psychopath' makes you sound hysterical.
    As US politicians go, I would think she is in the centre.
    This whole region is changing rapidly on the ground. It is really difficult for anyone to forecast what will happen. ISIS, Assad, Syria, Kurds, Iran, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi...its a mess. In fairness, you would have needed to be a genius to have foretold this would happen 5 years ago.

Eh 14 years ago we were saying this when the war drums were beating for Iraq. She supported the neocon agenda all the way.

Then with Syria, even when it was completely obvious that those who were against Assad were a ragtag bunch of fundamentalists, she was still itching to attack.

No lessons learnt, whatsoever.

And yes, she is a psychopath. She defended a child rapist as an attorney with the defence of 'little girls often seek out older men and fantasize about them', oh, and then had a taped conversation where she laughed about it.

If that's not a psychopath...

My only conclusion to draw from people who like Hillary is that they don't know very much about her.

Eh 14 years ago we were saying this when the war drums were beating for Iraq. She supported the neocon agenda all the way.

Then with Syria, even when it was completely obvious that those who were against Assad were a ragtag bunch of fundamentalists, she was still itching to attack.

No lessons learnt, whatsoever.

And yes, she is a psychopath. She defended a child rapist as an attorney with the defence of 'little girls often seek out older men and fantasize about them', oh, and then had a taped conversation where she laughed about it.

If that's not a psychopath...

My only conclusion to draw from people who like Hillary is that they don't know very much about her.

I listened to the tape. She is laughing about the fact that, if the guy she was defending could pass the polygraph - then they are so rubbish. She goes on to describe how she managed the case on behalf of her defendant. As the prosecution was poor, she was able to plea bargain it down.
    Thats just doing her job - every defense attorney does the same. If they don't, they are guilty of malpractice.

I'm sorry, that's not a psychopath.

I watched videos on liveleak before military intervention by the US, UK, France, Qatar and some others. It showed Al Qaeda members in Benghazi beheading a black mercenary who was fighting for Gaddafi, when I saw that I wondered who the hell is the west and some middle eastern countries like Qatar trying to save.
    It stank of terrorism before any bomb was dropped.
    People believed what western media was feeding them, it was not the truth, they were not telling the people about the terrorists in Benghazi. The poor people of Benghazi needing saving from Gaddafi, lets arm them...
    From the Washington Times:
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/1/hillary-clinton-libya-war-push-armed-benghazi-rebe/?page=all
    Libyan officials were deeply concerned in 2011, as Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was trying to remove Moammar Gadhafi from power, that weapons were being funneled to NATO-backed rebels with ties to al Qaeda, fearing that well-armed insurgents could create a safe haven for terrorists, according to secret intelligence reports obtained by The Washington Times.
    NATO has given permission to a number of weapons-loaded aircraft to land at Benghazi airport and some Tunisian airports,” the intelligence report said, identifying masses of weapons including tanks and surface-to-air missiles.
    That report, which was prepared in English so it could be passed by a U.S. intelligence asset to key members of Congress, identified specific air and sea shipments observed by Libyan intelligence moving weapons to the rebels trying to unseat the Gadhafi regime.
    “There is a close link between al Qaeda, Jihadi organizations, and the opposition in Libya,” the report warned.

If she watched Liveleak she would have seen her Libyan policy was deeply flawed. I changed to supporting Gaddafi when I saw that video, it was clear the opposition was not who it was made out to be.
    Any wonder it is a terrorism haven now, and is now spreading terrorism into European via terrorists hidden among migrants.
    Libya was an absolute disaster of a policy.
    Did she learn?
    No, she supported the same policy in Egypt and Syria. She is just not competent and you would wonder if someone was paying her to create chaos, all her middle east foreign policy was what Saudi Arabia wanted whom she is very cosy with.

Then I see today this was said on CNBC;
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/01/heres-who-saudi-arabia-want-as-the-next-us-president-oil-analyst.html
    "It is no secret that the Saudis and other Gulf Sunni powers are rooting for Mrs. Clinton," McNally told CNBC from Vienna ahead of Thursday's widely eyed OPEC meeting.
    "(There is) a lot of concern and anxiety about what Donald Trump would mean," he said.
    McNally added that President Barack Obama might as well be out of office already, describing his administration as "very much a lame duck."
    Trump has criticized Saudi Arabia in the past, saying the U.S. should stop buying oil from the kingdom if it does not help fight so-called Islamic State militants.

Hillary has supported Sunni Muslim nations, and the thing is some of these nations like Saudi Arabia and Qatar have people with power who are financing terrorism against the west, including groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda.
    All because Iran is an ally of Russia, and the west during the Soviet era supported the extreme nation of Saudi Arabia.
    The west is under attack from extremist Sunni Muslims, none of these ISIS or AQ terrorists are Shia Muslims.
    Hillary wanted to bomb Assad who happens to be an ally of Iran, Iran who happens to be the arch enemy of Saudi Arabia.
    Putin did the world a great favour by putting a stop to her nonsense and her path of destruction of life. She has so much blood on her hands, there is probably no other woman who lived who is responsible for supporting so much destruction of countries and their people.
    People think Trump views are dangerous, Hillary Clinton has been one of the most destructive Americans in history, but gets a free ride by some as she is Bill's wife, a man who slept on the job while AQ were on the rise, fired a few cruise missiles at them and allowed them build.

It is refreshing to see an American politician like Trump criticise Saudi Arabia, call them out over 9/11.
    Any wonder the Saudis are supporting Hillary Clinton who they have in their pocket.
    Emails from Hillary Clinton show the sale of F15 fighter to Saudi Arabia were listed a "top priority" by Hillary Clinton in 2011.
    These planes have been used against Yemen in where the UN estimate up to 3,000 civilians have died from air strikes.
    The UN say the airstrikes may amount to war crimes as civilian areas were targeted and cluster bombs were used.
    It is the planes that Hillary Clinton said were "top priority" that have been used against the people of Yemen.
    https://theintercept.com/2016/02/22/saudi-christmas-present/
    newly released emails show that her aides kept her well-informed of the approval process for a $29.4 billion sale in 2011 of up to 84 advanced F-15SA fighters, manufactured by Boeing, along with upgrades to the pre-existing Saudi fleet of 70 F-15 aircraft and munitions, spare parts, training, maintenance, and logistics. The deal was finalized on Christmas Eve 2011. Afterward, Jake Sullivan, then Clinton’s deputy chief of staff and now a senior policy adviser on her presidential campaign, sent her a celebratory email string topped with the chipper message: “FYI — good news.”
    Goes onto say
    David Sirota and Andrew Perez have previously reported for the International Business Times that Clinton’s State Department was heavily involved in approving weapons sales to Saudi Arabia. As weapons transfers were being approved, both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Boeing made donations to the Clinton Foundation. The Washington Post revealed that a Boeing lobbyist helped with fundraising in the early stages of Hillary Clinton’s current presidential campaign.

Hillary Clinton is the person people should be afraid of. Is it any wonder the Saudi's want her as the US president?
    She has been doing their bidding for years, weapons sales and supporting regime change against their Shia enemies.
    Trump can call her 'Crooked Hillary' and not be telling lies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

As Secretary of State:

The US policy of unthinking intervention and the so called war on terror is directly responsible for destabilising large areas of the ME and lead to conditions that supported the rise of ISIS.

Hillary Clinton may have supported certain actions , she's certainly not the architect of a disastrous US foreign policy in the ME.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement