Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,451 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Well given the poster didn't mention what the professor was a professor of, I gave the benefit of the doubt and assumed Psychiatry or the likes. I claim no such professional backing. Or even claim I know what is exactly wrong with Hillary's health.

or even that there is anything wrong with her health.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

seemingly suffering from serious health issues
    I claim no such professional backing. Or even claim I know what is exactly wrong with Hillary's health.
    So you're just throwing out claims for the sake of throwing out claims?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Well given the poster didn't mention what the professor was a professor of, I gave the benefit of the doubt and assumed Psychiatry or the likes. I claim no such professional backing. Or even claim I know what is exactly wrong with Hillary's health.

Do you not recognise that your lack of medical expertise makes you even less qualified to express an opinion on Clinton's health?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Oh boy, Regan! That's supposed to make me feel better?!

And checking yes you're right, she'll be younger than him by a couple of hundred days on taking office. And yes, she's under a year and a half younger than Trump. Personally I don't think these are substantial enough to to make a difference really. She's old, very old. It's madness giving the job of US president and all the associated stress etc to such a person like that. So if she makes the eight years, she'll be as capable as RR was in his last days?!

Do you really think she's in good health? Call me cynical, but I wouldn't trust her doctor as far as I could throw him. I'm sure JFK's doc would have said likewise ;) What do you make of the recent "odd" behaviour from her?

Does the professor in question often diagnose people without meeting or examining them? Unusual approach I must say.

Do you have similar issues with Trump’s medical report, where the doctor had a very Trump-like hyperbolic adjectives, ‘only positive results’, ‘astonishingly excellent’, ‘extraordinary’, ‘unequivocally will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency’ (despite being one of the oldest)?

That’s not the only concern about the medical either.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer-gunter/im-a-doctor-heres-concerning-trumps-medical-letter_b_11565838.html

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 976 ✭✭✭beach_walker

or even that there is anything wrong with her health.
    Billy86 wrote: »
    So you're just throwing out claims for the sake of throwing out claims?

If I had outbursts like Hillary's had recently, I'd go to a doctor and be worried tbh. Would you guys?
    Foxtrol wrote: »
    Do you have similar issues with Trump’s medical report...

I haven't given it the slightest bit of attention because he's not going to be president. I mean I wish the man well and all, hope he's in good nick. But he's not gonna be in charge.

• Advertisement

If I had outbursts like Hillary's had recently, I'd go to a doctor and be worried tbh. Would you guys?
    What outbursts are these, that would require medical attention?

What outbursts are these, that would require medical attention?

Not saying they do require medical attention but if I started having fits like these I'd be straight in for a checkup. Especially if I was an elderly woman.

Would you?

And there's been more like this tbh. You really haven't seen any of them?

Disclaimer: I'm at work so have no sound. If the guy is a Trump loon or the like don't hang it on me, it's the first result :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Do you really think she's in good health? Call me cynical, but I wouldn't trust her doctor as far as I could throw him.

...but you trust the diagnosis made by Dr Sean Hannity?

Not saying they do require medical attention but if I started having fits like these I'd be straight in for a checkup. Especially if I was an elderly woman.

Would you?

And there's been more like this tbh. You really haven't seen any of them?

Disclaimer: I'm at work so have no sound. If the guy is a Trump loon or the like don't hang it on me, it's the first result :D

LOL. You can make anybody look strange if you mess with the playback speed. how about just showing what happened IN CONTEXT? To me it just looks like she was making a funny face in response to a joke.

and your disclaimer is bull****. Why repeat a claim made by somebody unless you think it is right?

...but you trust the diagnosis made by Dr Sean Hannity?

I don't watch Fox News, so no. I've seen the incidents on other channels/media. usually in the form of "wtf?"

• Advertisement

LOL. You can make anybody look strange if you mess with the playback speed. how about just showing what happened IN CONTEXT? To me it just looks like she was making a funny face in response to a joke.

Only the first few seconds are the important bit. She was asked a question and then did that weird bit. I saw it in full elsewhere.
    and your disclaimer is bull****. Why repeat a claim made by somebody unless you think it is right?

How's it bs? I have no idea what's being claimed in that video, how could I repeat it?! My views on her health are my own and mainly born out of the "wtf" bits going around (and well her history, and being an old woman). Not exactly the healthiest demographic and it's a safe enough bet that she's health problems of some sort in my mind.

I wish I'd never mentioned in the opening post tbh! If you think she's gonna be a good candidate, off with you. As I said, election night is gonna be depressing viewing.

Would you?
    Not really no, clearly there was no issue/seizure/etc and it was her joking about a barrage of questions - I cannot see anyone being that coherent, then going into a mystery '3 second seizure' as soon as a half dozen questions come at them at once, then be able to coherently answer the questions that were being asked fully while the supposed 'seizure' was occurring. If it's a pro Trump/Putin site, it's typically safe to assume that whatever it is espousing is a lie more reputable sources are saying as much also. Here's is the video without the manipulation...

Not really no, clearly there was no issue/seizure/etc. If it's a pro Trump/Putin site, it's typically safe to assume that whatever it is espousing is a lie more reputable sources are saying as much also. Here's is the video without the manipulation...

yeah that really puts the lie to the video that beach_walker posted. It was a response in jest to the sudden loud question from a journalist not in her eyeline. Well as "in jest" as hilary is capable of.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

yeah that really puts the lie to the video that beach_walker posted. It was a response in jest to the sudden loud question from a journalist not in her eyeline. Well as "in jest" as hilary is capable of.

You have to humour the conspiracy spanners :o

Usually lads who are'nt very bright but think they have it all sussed. Freeman and such like

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

Amazing the spin that people are trying to put on this. It's pretty dirty stuff tbh.

Bambi wrote: »
    You have to humour the conspiracy spanners :o

Wow, what a nice person you are.

That video makes it look far better. I'll watch it when I have sound later. Still not sold on the idea of putting a 70 year old (yet alone this particular one) in the most important job in the world but you guys seem to be happy enough with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

I'd be far more concerned about Trumps health to be honest. The man lives on fast food, gets no exercise and is 40 pounds overweight.

Also Trump’s medical letter was highly suspect in many respects.

How's it bs? I have no idea what's being claimed in that video, how could I repeat it?! My views on her health are my own and mainly born out of the "wtf" bits going around (and well her history, and being an old woman). Not exactly the healthiest demographic and it's a safe enough bet that she's health problems of some sort in my mind.
    If this is the case, then there is no conceivable way you could see Trump being anything but less healthy. He is older, a man (we don't age as well), has been described as suffering from narcissism by professionals, which are clear as day for us all to see, has the most hilarious 'doctors report' I've ever seen (I think I read that the doctor who wrote it has been mysteriously difficult to find), was unable to serve in the military due to poor health. And then you've got this kidn of stuff...

http://i.makeagif.com/media/11-27-2015/X8CScI.gif

Look at all that twitching!

Sorry, but by your own standards Trump is significantly less healthy. To say otherwise would be hypocritical.

Her personality rarely ever does her any favours, does it? There's also the DNC 'wwwwooooooooowwwwww' one that's popped up on every second meme of the last month. She's got a weird head on her alright! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Arturo Bandini

Just for some balance:

Another right wing nut job.

• Advertisement

Her personality rarely ever does her any favours, does it? There's also the DNC 'wwwwooooooooowwwwww' one that's popped up on every second meme of the last month. She's got a weird head on her alright! :p

She was always an odd looking creature and time hasnt been kind to her.

Sorry, but by your own standards Trump is significantly less healthy. To say otherwise would be hypocritical.

*Sigh* but he's not gonna be president. Can't believe how many times I have to say that. People really are stuck in the binary, two-party mindset. Just because I think Hillary is an awful candidate, it doesn't follow that I think Trump is any better. Frankly it's an amazing demonstration of the deep problems in the American political system that teh choice of who will lead the country for the next four years comes down to these two people.

If it were a private sector job, I'd tell the recruiter to re-post the ad for the vacancy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

People really are stuck in the binary, two-party mindset

You're in a thread about Donald Trump casting aspersions on Clinton's health. Is this not an act of partisanship?
    To smear another candidate when one, you claim not to support, is doing poorly in polls.

*Sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

Oh boy, Regan! That's supposed to make me feel better?!

And checking yes you're right, she'll be younger than him by a couple of hundred days on taking office. And yes, she's under a year and a half younger than Trump. Personally I don't think these are substantial enough to to make a difference really. She's old, very old. It's madness giving the job of US president and all the associated stress etc to such a person like that. So if she makes the eight years, she'll be as capable as RR was in his last days?!

Do you really think she's in good health? Call me cynical, but I wouldn't trust her doctor as far as I could throw him. I'm sure JFK's doc would have said likewise ;) What do you make of the recent "odd" behaviour from her?

Does the professor in question often diagnose people without meeting or examining them? Unusual approach I must say.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9536682

Just for some balance:

Another right wing nut job.

Good old Snopes. :)

http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/18/dr-drew-hillary-clinton-health/
    Again, however, all this second-guessing was based on Pinsky's reading of a brief, two-page summary of the state of Hillary Clinton's health. In the end, after saying twice that he was "gravely concerned" by what he read in the document, he seemed to contradict himself: "It’s not so much that her health is a grave concern," Pinsky admitted (using the phrase a third time). "It’s that the care she’s getting could make it a concern."

Even Newt Gingrich (as in the guy who claims murder in the US is up, because it is up in Chicago, despite being considerably down nationally) won't even take it serious
    Second, I'm always dubious, with all due respect to television doctors, when you have a doctor who has never seen the patient, begin to give you a complicated, fancy sounding analysis based on what? I mean, I would be very cautious and I would recommend to doctors for professional reasons to be very cautious deciding you're gonna start analyzing people.

Newt. F***ing. Gingrich.

If you're saying something to support the GOP's caught and even Gingrich is disputing it, you've got some major credibility issues.

You're in a thread about Donald Trump casting aspersions on Clinton's health. Is this not an act of partisanship?
    To smear another candidate when one, you claim not to support, is doing poorly in polls.

*Sigh*

Yes I admit it. I love Donald Trump. I know he's been doing poorly lately so I resolved to campaign on AH. I know that this place is just teeming with eligible voters for the US Presidential elections. I asked the GOP and they supplied me with a top of the range desktop and kick ass internet connection with which to convert the masses. The recognised the potential, and were desperately worried by the intense FB campaigning of "read this about how bad Trump is" type articles. The GOP just can't afford to lose the support of the Irish 20-something FB user so reckoned that winning over the 30+, Dublin based, male IT worker i.e. your average AHer would compensate.

i was nodding along until i got to the bit that says
    Some of our most beloved celebrities and musicians have been suspected narcissists, including Elvis Presley, Marlon Brando, Kanye West, and even Alec Baldwin

Kanye West is beloved?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

What direction will Trump's campaign go now ?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37134440
    Paul Manafort, campaign chairman for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, has resigned just two months after taking the helm.

Mr Trump confirmed Mr Manafort's departure in a statement.

He first took control of Mr Trump's campaign after former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was fired in June.

*Sigh*

To be fair, if I recall beach_walker is not a fan of either, and has not claimed to be throughout the thread.

I can see exactly what you mean though, it's gas how many people that were hero worshipping Trump 6 months ago are now in the "oh I never really liked him, I'm just ever so worried for the world if Hillary is president" narrative. But as displayed throughout this thread and others like it, Trump supporters have a funny habit of being cowards when pressed on supporting their claims (again, this comment is not intended at beach_walker).

• Advertisement

What direction will Trump's campaign go now ?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37134440

Its almost like people find it hard to work with him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement