Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Worst President since Carter. Actually worse as race relations are at its worst since the 60s.

Have you got any evidence for that, and how do you think your fake-tanned hero would improve race relations?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

KingBrian2 wrote: »
    America has lost another ally with the Philippines.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/barack-obama-rodrigo-duterte-philippines-president-son-bitch-a7231621.html

The Philippines is supposedly a key supporter of America in the South China Sea. Given America's redundant foreign policy it seems like other Nations are refusing to abide by the dictates of Washington policy. Going their own way. With friends like Duterte who needs enemies.
    It is because of Obama. China just treated him and his regime as a joke and this President wasn't far wrong. Obama is an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

It is because of Obama. China just treated him and his regime as a joke and this President wasn't far wrong. Obama is an idiot.
    takes one to know one :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 334 ✭✭skywanderer

Duterte is cosying up to the Chinese in return for infrastructural loans and developments, there will be large investment in Manila public transport and railways across Luzon by the Chinese, Duterte seems willing to ignore or appease the Chinese annexation of a few coral reefs in return for investment something the Philippines so badly needs. The Americans by comparison just stood idly by and allowed their economic hitmen to loot the Philippines in co-operation with a string of corrupt Filipino presidents and leaders. China is the future and America can't even pay their own debts. Trump will have his work cut out to make America great again with what corruption and crookery is going on there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Please don't engage with KingBrian2, we has banned from the thread and banned numerous times for ignoring that ban. If he posts again, report the post and let the mods deal with it. Ta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,738 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Donald Trump to his supporters: "Hillary Clinton does not look Presential", "Does Hillary Clinton look like a president!?"...

hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Donald Trump to his supporters: "Hillary Clinton does not look Presential", "Does Hillary Clinton look like a president!?"...

hmmm

I'm gonna build a steel cage, and I'll make Vince McMahon pay for it! Trust me, it's gonna be great, like the libel laws I'll implement as president!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Worst President since Carter. Actually worse as race relations are at its worst since the 60s.

Nah, Trump makes George W. look statesmanlike.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Trump would make the Worst President since Carter Bush. Actually worse

In fact Trump could be everything Kim Jong Un wants to be but is not.

Obama is a massive improvement on the clown that preceded him and the even worse clown that may take over from him.

• Advertisement

Billy86 wrote: »
    Trump is already acting as Putin's puppet, which seems to be something you would like.

Trump's Russian policy may be the only policy that makes sense. All this ridiculous rivalry between America and Russia is what has created all these messes we have today all over the world. ISIS are the ones planting bombs, inspiring people to shoot innocent people, repressing the countries they control and up to no good in general and are common enemies of both Russia and America and more besides and organisations like this thrive when America and Russia are opposing each other.

Trump lets himself down on other policies though. His idiotic Mexican policy could mean America turns a friend into an unnecessary enemy. His statement that he would blow Iranian navy boats out of the water is hardly going to do anything to improve US-Iran relations and would most likely lead to an Iranian Trump like Jalili becoming Iran's next president instead of the current moderate Rouhani (then with Trump's love of all things Kim Jong Un, perhaps that's what he wants).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

The worst President of all time was Franklin Pierce of the Democrat Party, 1853-1857

A great man in his youth, an amazing lawyer and an Army Man.

He began to struggle with alcoholism shortly after his election to office and became an absolute joke. A lot of this was hidden from the American public at the time.

He was defeated by Fillmore in the 1847 election. He succumbed to cirrhosis of the liver in 1869.

An interesting fact is that Barbara Bush nee Pierce is related to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Trump's Russian policy may be the only policy that makes sense.

Word is Trump companies owe quite a lot of money to Russian financiers. I'm not sure we can be certain his views on Russia are uncoloured by this.

Additionally, in light of the annexation of parts of the Ukraine, and Trump's comments about reneging on NATO commitments - means that being nice to Putin is rather close to appeasement for my liking. The Baltic States - which are NATO members who've already dealt with one lot of annexation in the last 100 years - are concerned about Trump's soundbite comments on Russia. I'm not sure I'd call them a policy. If any Democrat came out with them, they'd be torn asunder by the conservative press.

Ask yourself how you'd response to them if they were Clinton's policy and whether you'd vote for her. If the answer is that you wouldn't, you shouldn't be supporting Trump for them either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Hillary burying herself I see.

http://linkis.com/shr.gs/5ecMS

She needs to drop out. She is sick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 334 ✭✭skywanderer

http://linkis.com/shr.gs/5ecMS

She needs to drop out. She is sick.

Joe Biden to replace her on the Ticket? Trump should surely romp to victory now, hopefully he can do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭ebbsy

In celebration I'm going to give all my Trumpettes a good servicing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Hillary Clinton had to leave the 9/11 commemoration early as she was 'overheating', went off to Chelsea's apartment to recover.

If it is not coughing, it is overheating.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

This is really getting pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Hillary Clinton looked very weak as she left.

https://twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200

• Advertisement

Does anyone know what is wrong with her? How can she be President when this is happening to her? How will she have the energy?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Better angle here

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/775000466304315393

Doesn't look promising

Time to throw a few euro down on Sanders to win me thinks

40/1 ain't bad odds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

Looks very poorly in some of the close ups. Haggard. I guess she will withdraw soon. Tim Kaine then?

There is something seriously wrong with Clinton and yet the media expects us to believe she's completely fine.

Can you imagine the coverage if Trump collapsed the way She did?!
    Feels like she is being protected as she is the only hope the establishment in Washington and the media have. The Donald will meet her in the first debate in a few weeks if she is still alive that is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭Ilovemybricks

She's clinging to that bollard for dear life before the van even pulls up.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,181 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Think she's completely passed out? Her feet are dragging on the ground at the end of that clip.

The Donald will meet her in the first debate in a few weeks if she is still alive that is.

She's still outperform Drumpf in a debate on policy issues, even as a corpse.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

The Donald will meet her in the first debate in a few weeks if she is still alive that is.

She's still outperform Drumpf in a debate on policy issues, even as a corpse.
    Not a chance. People are going to be shocked when he just steam rollers over her. And Im not talking about on policy but just general performance. He will attack her like no one has ever attacked in a Presidential debate in history.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭Ilovemybricks

I thought trump supporters were full of **** when they point to her health. She's in terrible shape and her staff are trying to hide it.

• Advertisement

Not a chance. People are going to be shocked when he just steam rollers over her. And Im not talking about on policy but just general performance. He will attack her like no one has ever attacked in a Presidential debate in history.

And like has happened so far, he'll make himself look like the loudmouthed, clueless idiot that he is.

What's the point in taking part in a moderated televised debate, if you can't even answer pertinent questions about policy? If all he's going to do is name call and throw insults around (like usual) then it's him that will come out looking worse off to everyone apart from the blinkered Trumplerinas that already support him anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement