Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Not a chance. People are going to be shocked when he just steam rollers over her. And Im not talking about on policy but just general performance. He will attack her like no one has ever attacked in a Presidential debate in history.

And like has happened so far, he'll make himself look like the loudmouthed, clueless idiot that he is.

What's the point in taking part in a moderated televised debate, if you can't even answer pertinent questions about policy? If all he's going to do is name call and throw insults around (like usual) then it's him that will come out looking worse off to everyone apart from the blinkered Trumplerinas that already support him anyway.
    She isn't well and her performance will be effected. I actually doubt if she will even turn up. Trump is willing to go to the gutter to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

I thought trump supporters were full of **** when they point to her health. She's in terrible shape and her staff are trying to hide it.

Its been known about for some time but mainstream media not reporting it. The cracks are showing now though. She has had blackouts before apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,296 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Its been known about for some time but mainstream media not reporting it. The cracks are showing now though. She has had blackouts before apparently.

I've seen some of the other videos that claim to show her having seizures and they didn't look like it at all, but this does look pretty bad. She is completely unconscious and is dragged into the van. I wonder what's wrong with her? Definitely not overheating. If it was then surely she would be in the hospital getting checked out in case it's something more serious? Seems like it's something that's happened before

I used to think trump had no chance but I'm not so sure now. If Clinton pulls out who will replace her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭foxtrot101

ceadaoin. wrote: »

I used to think trump had no chance but I'm not so sure now. If Clinton pulls out who will replace her?

Bernie, maybe? According to the polls during the primary elections, he had a greater chance of beating Trump then Clinton at the time. Won't happen though, I'm still expecting Clinton to win easily enough.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Why was she wearing [font=Arial, sans-serif]anti-seizure lenses?[/font]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

I think she knows she won't last as president due to her ill health. But she wants to be the first female president. I could see her get in and resign after 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,010 ✭✭✭Christy42

I thought trump supporters were full of **** when they point to her health. She's in terrible shape and her staff are trying to hide it.

Are you a doctor?

I have known plenty of people who get faint/actually faint in crowds/stuffy environments. Nothing wrong with any of them either (and this has been verified by people with medical degrees).

However I am very off topic for the thread. How is Donald doing with his health?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Hillary Clinton last Friday was diagnosed with pneumonia, says her doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Christy42 wrote: »
    Are you a doctor?

I have known plenty of people who get faint/actually faint in crowds/stuffy environments. Nothing wrong with any of them either (and this has been verified by people with medical degrees).

However I am very off topic for the thread. How is Donald doing with his health?

He must be doing pretty good with his health, at the same event as Hilary and wasn't dragged into his car.

From over heating?

He must be doing pretty good with his health, at the same event as Hilary and wasn't dragged into his car.

From over heating?

Fainting from over heating happens. More commonly people manage to get out in time or at least don't have a team trying to hide it. It isn't serious https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_syncope

Well obviously I mean none of the people I have known have had anything serious. I am sure people also faint from serious conditions. Never actually knew the name of it till I Googled it there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Christy42 wrote: »
    Fainting from over heating happens. More commonly people manage to get out in time or at least don't have a team trying to hide it. It isn't serious https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_syncope

Well obviously I mean none of the people I have known have had anything serious. I am sure people also faint from serious conditions. Never actually knew the name of it till I Googled it there.

Hilarys health has been under suspicion for a long time.

Honest question, do you think there is nothing seriously wrong with this woman's health in this video?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I have fainted from cold, it happened twice, working outside in the cold, long period from when I ate food or drank anything warm.
    My hand would get so cold, it would be going into my wrists and I would start to lose feeling in my hands from the cold, then my stomach would feel sick and next thing my vision would become blurred and I would have to hunker down, recover somewhat and get in and eat something and get something warm to get warm. Put my hands in luke warm water to get them feeling right again.
    It is not serious, but it seems you can get similar from being too hot.
    Hillary has pneumonia so her body was already under pressure and I am sure she felt she had to be at the 9/11 commemoration today.

I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton, but I can understand the situation she was in, and how temperature can affect the body.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭golfcaptain

Honest question, do you think there is nothing seriously wrong with this woman's health in this video?

There is nothing that can be discerned about her health from the video other than that she is unwell. If it is serious or just temporary (fainting due to heat exhaustion) I have no clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

My mid 20s male friend who'd be in peak health(non-smoker, moderate drinker, exercises regularly, eats relatively healthily) fainted in 30 degree heat in a crowd a few weeks ago(similar to the temperature in NY today). He said it was a weird sensation and it'd never happened before but it just came over him suddenly. He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, unlike 68 year old Hillary who was wearing a full formal suit. Are you all suggesting that he should be preparing for the worst because there's a good chance he's going to die in the next 4 years?

No, it's just more bull**** from the bull**** brigade. And as I said earlier, really getting pathetic at this stage. More than likely she'll release a medical report(from a credible source, unlike the cheeto king) and that should be the end of it, but of course it won't be because what would all the bigotted narcisists on the internet do with their time if they weren't off in lala land cooking up insane conspiracy theories to try and make their poster boy Trump look like something resembling a real choice for election.

EDIT: She's already released the medical. She has pneumonia. OMG! May as well put her down now, no coming back from that!

I am saying that using that video as evidence of poor health is wrong. She may or may not have something serious.

I don't think there have been any sensible claims about her poor health prior to this in the campaign (there have been many claims though).

I can't tell the state of her health but neither can anyone else from that video.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Pneumonia? That sucks, nasty illness to get and does leave you dragged down. Won't make the last weeks any easier. Of course, the idiot brigade will take this as a sign that she has every illness known to mankind and livestock and Trump is a mighty Nostrodamus, but they are, frankly, idiots, so hopefully sane America won't buy into the bull****.

Also, the only place we've been hearing that Clinton has health issues is from her political opponent and his minions and they have not exactly proven to be the most trustworthy source of anything apart from hot air.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭Ilovemybricks

So she has pneumonia and proceeded to hug a little girl?

Yep.. Disappears for two hours, comes back out pretending to be feeling great, hugs a little girl and then it turns out she has pneumonia. So you can either look at her as a foolish liar trying to spin a story about the heat and then hugging a planted kid.. Or she actually felt great.

Funny enough, I think she was lying when she said she felt great. She has a complete and utter inability to be honest and forthcoming about anything.. Without the videos of her being dragged into her car, they'd have never admitted she was sick and would have continued calling everyone sexist conspiracy theorists.

Americans don't have time for unhealthy people. This could result in a different democratic nominee.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Pneumonia at 68 is not good

Er, or you could look at her like a normal human being. She was probably feeling a bit run down, heat got to her, she took the break knowing that people would take this as a sign that she has gallopping bodyrot and Trump would have a field day with an unfortunate dizzy spell, pulled herself together from what she figured was heat, went in, did her politician thing, and was then diagnosed with pneumonia.

Which is actually more likely, given all the information out there? Conspiracy theory to infect a ..planted..? child with pneumonia for absolutely no good reason since the pneumonia that she, ofc, knew she had/deliberately caught beforehand would come out in the media, probably with a big headline of "Hillary gave my daughter pneumonia", or "person in hot room feels ill, person has been being hounded on her health based on idiot rumours, so steels up, everything's fine, gets diagnosed with pneumonia."

• Advertisement

Samaris wrote: »
    Er, or you could look at her like a normal human being. She was probably feeling a bit run down, heat got to her, she took the break knowing that people would take this as a sign that she has gallopping bodyrot and Trump would have a field day with an unfortunate dizzy spell, pulled herself together from what she figured was heat, went in, did her politician thing, and was then diagnosed with pneumonia.

Her camp are claiming she was diagnosed on Friday.

Her camp are claiming she was diagnosed on Friday.

In that case, she should have been sensible and taken the time to recover, although I'd also say that -this- sort of idiotic situation is exactly why the mud-slinging going on in this campaign is so dangerous and stupid. In any normal campaign, one candidate catching pneumonia from a grueling campaign schedule and exposure to literally thousands of people every day, would be nothing to write home about. In this campaign, thanks to people who have no regard for honesty or basic decency (this is not aimed at you, it's mostly aimed at her political opponents who started all this) managed to make it a dangerous issue to even admit illness.

Now, the actual fact that she didn't is her own fault, she's a grown woman and should have been sensible, but how often do you see people do that in workplaces even when there isn't a loud yelling campaign saying that they're too weak for the job?

This campaign is like a reality TV show. >.>

So, if we take them at their word, she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday; yet their first reponse was to tell a pointless lie about overheating, which they very shortly thereafter changed to pneumonia (after the footage of her spasming and collaspsing was seen). Why the lie? Why the sudden admission? Why not release a statement last Friday when she was supposedly diagnosed? Absolute BS.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I for one would like to welcome our new Trump overlord...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

That wasn't her. It was Theresa Barnwell.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Won't do anything for perceptions as regards her honesty. Still probably preferable now than in the run up to the first debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

And just like that, Donald Trump has won the U.S election.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

See that Trump will be on Dr. Oz discussing his health regime. The Republicans seem to be outplaying the Democrats this year....

See that Trump will be on Dr. Oz discussing his health regime. The Republicans seem to be outplaying the Democrats this year....

He's going to Dr. Oz.

Yeah, that about sums this campaign up. The candidate that releases all their health info gets conspiracy theories and then is unlucky enough to catch pneumonia and the candidate that handed in a letter that looked like he wrote it himself goes on -Dr Oz- to...

This election. You couldn't make this up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

Pneumonia at 68 is not good

Well, with modern medicine it's a 2 week recovery. 68 isn't old anymore. My Dad had stomach cancer at 67. He had his stomach removed in a 10 hour operation. He's 78 now - still fit and playing golf most days.

But the Trump idiots will spin this to make it look like she's dying...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement