Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,766 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

See that Trump will be on Dr. Oz discussing his health regime. The Republicans seem to be outplaying the Democrats this year....

Dr Oz is about as credible as the doctor who issued Trump's letter certifying his health.

"The physician who called Donald Trump’s health “astonishingly excellent” last year said on Friday that he wrote the much-discussed health report in just five minutes and stands by his assessment.

“His health is excellent, especially his mental health,” Dr. Harold Bornstein said in an interview with NBC Nightly News on Friday. He said he typed the letter at the last minute, while a limo dispatched by Trump waited for it.

If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,” Bornstein wrote in the letter, calling the Republican nominee’s strength and stamina “extraordinary.”

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

What going on here then i suppose this is normal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

This is the tipping point, Trump will win it now. The health issues are mounting up and as mentioned before, pneumonia at her age is fairly serious. The stress won't help either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

Samaris wrote: »
    He's going to Dr. Oz.

Yeah, that about sums this campaign up. The candidate that releases all their health info gets conspiracy theories and then is unlucky enough to catch pneumonia and the candidate that handed in a letter that looked like he wrote it himself goes on -Dr Oz- to...

This election. You couldn't make this up.

It doesn't matter. Both camps are playing off fear and psychological biases. Every election is done this way; Irish elections included. People don't vote rationally.

Clinton's campaign want to paint Trump as an evil, crackpot racist/sexist lad who will launch a bunch of nukes on ISIS. The fear.

Trump's campaign want to paint Clinton as an evil, Mr Burns like Goldman Sachs loving, sick old lady. The fear.

This is how the biases have fallen, and whether Clinton is healthy or two weeks away from death doesn't matter anymore.

Her campaign is finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,594 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Step right this way please sir.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

You can now get Trump at 6/4 with the bookies. Clinton is at 8/15.

Big change from 11/5 and 4/11 respectively last week.

I had my money on Trump at 5/2. Bookies are offering me a slight profit to cash out.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

You don't poop money? I thought everyone pooped money.

How is it a conspiracy id just like to know why pieces of metal are falling out of her pant leg are you telling me that's normal?

ScumLord wrote: »
    You don't poop money? I thought everyone pooped money.

Of course i do but not in public.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Given the hilarious "Hillary having a fit" video, i wouldn't trust the veracity of that video at all.

• Advertisement

How is it a conspiracy id just like to know why pieces of metal are falling out of her pant leg are you telling me that's normal?
    It could have been anything. Maybe a pin fell off as she was holding herself up. Maybe there's a hole in her pocket. Maybe it's just a bit of glitter that got stuck to her. What abnormal thing do you think is going on?

It could have been anything. Maybe a pin fell off as she was holding herself up. Maybe there's a hole in her pocket. Maybe it's just a bit of glitter that got stuck to her. What abnormal thing do you think is going on?

Im not sure tbh but its deffo not a pin or a piece of glitter lol.

I don't believe you can make such an assertion based on a second of blurry video.

I just don't understand why people go over these videos in such detail looking for something that can be turned into something other than utterly mundane. Some piece of something feel to the ground. What's even noteworthy about that?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

ID badge from her, or anyone else around there, for whatever event it was that they had just left?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Tough gamble on her part, this one.

You get diagnosed with pneumonia, so you could blow off what is essentially "Independence Day 2" events in the US citing "health concerns", and all of the mud being slung about it will stick.

Or you could load yourself up on drugs, find the least intense level of activities you can for the day and have everyone on hand to whisk you away if you don't feel up to it.

Pneumonia will often bring on a high fever. Run into the mix a 26-degree sunny day and a black suit and you have a recipe there for heatstroke. Frankly I'm impressed she made it at all. At half her age, I'd be a quivering mess on the couch. Stupid idea to attend, perhaps. But potentially worse if she didn't.

Laughable all of the armchair doctors online proclaiming that there's no way this is heatstroke, it must be something more serious. All based on a five second video of her being assisted into a vehicle.

I don't believe you can make such an assertion based on a second of blurry video.

I just don't understand why people go over these videos in such detail looking for something that can be turned into something other than utterly mundane. Some piece of something feel to the ground. What's even noteworthy about that?

Well it clearly fell out of the leg of her pants so its only fair to question what it is.

Well it clearly fell out of the leg of her pants so its only fair to question what it is.
    Why? What's it got to do with anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

If she can lose her house key down her pant leg, how on earth can we trust her with the Nuclear Codes!! Trump has tremendous pockets, tremendous tremendous pockets. Vote Trump 2016!! :rolleyes:

Why? What's it got to do with anything?

why because id like to know what it is. whats wrong with questioning that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭Ilovemybricks

Trump on Hillary's health: I hope she gets well, gets back on the trail & we'll see her at the debate.

• Advertisement

Calibos wrote: »
    If she can lose her house key down her pant leg, how on earth can we trust her with the Nuclear Codes!! Trump has tremendous pockets, tremendous tremendous pockets. Vote Trump 2016!! :rolleyes:

We have the best pockets don't we folks:P

why because id like to know what it is. whats wrong with questioning that?
    I guess there's nothing wrong with it, it's just kind of odd that people are focusing on that. People drop things all the time, I just don't understand why it's an issue at all.

I guess there's nothing wrong with it, it's just kind of odd that people are focusing on that. People drop things all the time, I just don't understand why it's an issue at all.

Fair enough i just like to question things that's all we'll leave it at that then..but just imagine the uproar on here if it was Trump that fainted and shat metal out his pants :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,594 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

.but just imagine the uproar on here if it was Trump that fainted and shat metal out his pants :pac:

Quite frankly, that would be the greatest day ever.

Fair enough i just like to question things that's all we'll leave it at that then..but just imagine the uproar on here if it was Trump that fainted and shat metal out his pants :pac:
    They'd probably say he's transcending to a higher plane of existence and literally ****ting money.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

What would you wager that it was? You seem awfully curious about it for some reason. Most people would just assume that she or someone close to her dropped a thing. Does it matter what it was, like? Do you think it's something noteworthy or sinister? Her battery pack or memory bank or something?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

Its her pacemaker and her glass eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

So, if we take them at their word, she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday; yet their first reponse was to tell a pointless lie about overheating, which they very shortly thereafter changed to pneumonia (after the footage of her spasming and collaspsing was seen). Why the lie? Why the sudden admission? Why not release a statement last Friday when she was supposedly diagnosed? Absolute BS.
    Overheating - fever, sweating, clammy palms, fatigue, shortness of breath - is a symptom of pneumonia.

I might be wrong, but I thought it was common knowledge that one of the main symptoms of pneumonia is that - huge changes in your internal body temperature from roasting hot to freezing cold seemingly at random.

What would you wager that it was? You seem awfully curious about it for some reason. Most people would just assume that she or someone close to her dropped a thing. Does it matter what it was, like? Do you think it's something noteworthy or sinister? Her battery pack or memory bank or something?!

I don't know that's why i asked but if i had to guess id say its her battery pack.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭Ilovemybricks

Billy86 wrote: »
    Overheating - fever, sweating, clammy palms, fatigue, shortness of breath - is a symptom of pneumonia.

I might be wrong, but I thought it was common knowledge that one of the main symptoms of pneumonia is that - huge changes in your internal body temperature from roasting hot to freezing cold seemingly at random.

Had there not been the footage shot by bystanders of her collapse yesterday, we would still be under the misapprehension that she simply "over-heated. Anyone who believed there was more to the story would be branded a conspiracy theorist.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement