Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

Haha these Powell emails are gold.

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/295939-powell-in-leaked-email-slams-bill-clinton-on-affairs-with-bimbos

"I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect," he writes in the email dated July 26, 2014. "A 70-year-old person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home (according to the NYP)."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Poll numbers are changing. Latest poll now has Trump leading in Ohio and Florida.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭jooksavage

Under normal circumstances, Clinton probably wouldn't be my preference. But when it's a toss betweeen a wall-building, China-spanking, Putin-cuddling billionaire with as tenuous a grasp on geopolitics as he does of the English language then...

I honestly don't know how it's come to the point where the candidate promoting "taking out the families" of terrorists, "taking" oil from Iraq, banning an entire religion from entering the US and intimating assassination at a political rally is being championed as the candidate for peace. Clinton is being cast as a monstrous Immortan Joe-type figure. That'd be cool - campaign buses festooned with skulls and churning out black metal and mustard gas as they rampage across the country mowing down farm animals and school children. Clinton mightn't be perfect but I find it hard to believe that anyone really thinks, based on stuff he's said, that America or the world will be safer with Trump at the helm.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,128 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

If Trump ever releases his tax returns hes boned, god I hope the IRS finish up their audit before november so he doesnt have that to hide behind anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 8,010 ✭✭✭Christy42

VinLieger wrote: »
    If Trump ever releases his tax returns hes boned, god I hope the IRS finish up their audit before november so he doesnt have that to hide behind anymore

He doesn't have that to hide behind. Others have released tax returns while under audit.

At this point everyone knows his excuse was a flat out lie and there is something in there that needs hiding.

• Advertisement

Christy42 wrote: »
    He doesn't have that to hide behind. Others have released tax returns while under audit.

At this point everyone knows his excuse was a flat out lie and there is something in there that needs hiding.

Ohh I agree but its all he has left as an excuse not to release them, once thats gone theres nothing else.

Im guessing he avails of some serious loopholes and other similar shenanigans that he rails against when others use the same systems, also hes not worth anywhere near as much as he likes to claim

Ohh I agree but its all he has left as an excuse not to release them, once thats gone theres nothing else

You guys think that that will matter on voting day with the amount of actual stuff Hillary has going on?

The people voting for him already won't care.. He has them in the bag. Hillary on the other hand is just hemorrhaging votes left, right and centre.

He's going to win and it will be Hillary, the DNC, and the people who voted for her in the primary's fault. If she can't beat the worst candidate in history, it's not his voters' fault.

I mean seriously, what is America going to remember on election day..

Taxes or stories like this?

I mean seriously, what is America going to remember on election day..

Taxes or stories like this?

For the president of a country it really should be tax returns however lets continue being happy with the dumbing down of political news with sensationalist stories that have no bearing on a candidates ability to do the job in question

For the president of a country it really should be tax returns however lets continue being happy with the dumbing down of political news with sensationalist stories that have no bearing on a candidates ability to do the job in question

You're talking about the American media who caused Trump's rise by covering him 24/7?
    I agree.

• Advertisement

The people don't care about his tax returns. The Donald doesn't need to release them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

The people don't care about his tax returns. The Donald doesn't need to release them yet.

One can only imagine what he is hiding.

wes wrote: »

Rumour has it they got lost among Hillary's 30k missing emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

wes wrote: »

A massive bribe to a "Vladimir V.P.", perhaps? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Who knows, maybe Trump stole them and sent them to his Russian buddies :cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

In case anyone doesn't know how Gaddafi was killed.
    He had was killed with a bayonet being shoved up his anal passage.
    How could one have hope for a country when the people removing the dictator were also brutal, and for Hillary to laugh at it, well that was just really sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,738 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

RobertKK wrote: »
    In case anyone doesn't know how Gaddafi was killed.
    He had was killed with a bayonet being shoved up his anal passage.
    How could one have hope for a country when the people removing the dictator were also brutal, and for Hillary to laugh at it, well that was just really sick.

Tbh, there's at least eight released reports of how he died, from everything from what you said, to a French infiltrator, to accidental crossfire to intentional shooting. The coroner's report (Mistrate) listed close range gunshot to head and abdomen as probable cause of death and a Reuter's correspondent who saw the body also noted gunshot residue consistent with that.

After that, you can make your own mind up, he was buried in an undisclosed location in the desert, so we'll never know for certain. I lean towards the shooting theory myself, mostly because there's the most (circumstantial) evidence pointing to it. Maybe the bayonet story is true, but it's substantiated by nothing more than rumour as far as I can find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Watching Dr Oz with Trump. He has a one page letter from his doc with some of the vital medical stats. So a snapshot in time rather than full historical records.
    In fairness tough, the numbers seem very good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭Ilovemybricks

Samaris wrote: »
    Tbh, there's at least eight released reports of how he died, from everything from what you said, to a French infiltrator, to accidental crossfire to intentional shooting. The coroner's report (Mistrate) listed close range gunshot to head and abdomen as probable cause of death and a Reuter's correspondent who saw the body also noted gunshot residue consistent with that.

After that, you can make your own mind up, he was buried in an undisclosed location in the desert, so we'll never know for certain. I lean towards the shooting theory myself, mostly because there's the most (circumstantial) evidence pointing to it. Maybe the bayonet story is true, but it's substantiated by nothing more than rumour as far as I can find.

There's images and video footage of him getting the bayonet up the hole. It happened. Hillary celebrated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

As if being a Republican in Flint wasn't awkward enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Given there are conspiracy theories of Hillary using a body double, is that why her campaign slogan is "Stronger together"?

I love the hypocrisy. Go to Guatemala and try to cross the border with Mexico. The Mexican border patrol will shoot you. They ****ing kill people trying to cross the border illegally.

But it's soooo racist for the US to want a say in who comes in to their country.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

There's images and video footage of him getting the bayonet up the hole. It happened. Hillary celebrated.

There's a video that debatably shows such. I'll defer to your knowledge on what exactly is in it, tbh, if you want to try prove the point. I'm not watching it, so I'll leave it go at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

You can continue to make stuff up all you want.
    If ever there were a definition of irony.

Unlike Trump supporters though, I'm not making it up. Trump would be long out of business if not for the Saudis, Russians, etc bailing him out financially because he is so bad with money that a lot of US banks don't want to touch him at this stage... and what little there is in terms of actual policy in his campaign show surefire ways of doing exactly that too, bankrupting the country like he bankrupts his businesses.

You guys think that that will matter on voting day with the amount of actual stuff Hillary has going on?
    You mean like the emails? The Clinton Foundation? That kind of thing? Withholding information, basically?

Trump does have an army of zombies who would make dinner for him and serve it on their own mothers back while he rode her like a pig, but that army is nowhere near big enough to carry an election.

If Trump's campaign were smart they would go hard on things that are not applicable back to him in reverse (and often times to a greater extent), but doesn't (or didn't) seem to be the case. The Breitbart approach has been gaining them a good deal of traction however.

You're mistaken, he's just trying to figure out how to cook the books ahead of his multiple upcoming trials for fraud, due to stealing millions from the American public.

I love the hypocrisy. Go to Guatemala and try to cross the border with Mexico. The Mexican border patrol will shoot you. They ****ing kill people trying to cross the border illegally.

But it's soooo racist for the US to want a say in who comes in to their country.
    So no different than the US border police currently do then.

• Advertisement

Billy86 wrote: »
    If ever there were a definition of irony.

Unlike Trump supporters though, I'm not making it up. Trump would be long out of business if not for the Saudis, Russians, etc bailing him out financially because he is so bad with money that a lot of US banks don't want to touch him at this stage... and what little there is in terms of actual policy in his campaign show surefire ways of doing exactly that too, bankrupting the country like he bankrupts his businesses.

You seem to know a lot about his businesses. Can you tell us how many made a profit, how many failed and how many became bankrupt? How does it compare compared to the average failure and success of new businesses?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement