Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Surprised he let Jimmy Fallon ruffle his hair.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Surprised he let Jimmy Fallon ruffle his hair.
    Looked staged. Got permission. In advance. Joke. Fell flat for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

Fathom wrote: »
    Looked staged. Got permission. In advance. Joke. Fell flat for me.

I think Trump had said in the past he would let him touch his hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Trump is insecure about his hair and jibes that its a wig. He invited a woman up on stage to touch his hair a few months ago. I'd imagine he demanded Fallon ruffle it up to prove again that its not a wig. Its definitely a wig.

Sand wrote: »
    Trump is insecure about his hair and jibes that its a wig. He invited a woman up on stage to touch his hair a few months ago. I'd imagine he demanded Fallon ruffle it up to prove again that its not a wig. Its definitely a wig.

Defo not a wig it's a pretty bad combover.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

It's a Paul Costelloe Living Wig.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,804 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Not a wig but you can see when his hair was ruffled just how bald he's going on top. There was more scalp visible than on a bald man who's bad at making funny analogies. It's only because the hair at the sides and back and what little he has on top is long and combed over the top in all directions, and then back down so it doesn't look like a combover.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭jooksavage

As Philomena Cunk put it, his hair "is a sort of fuzzy gas"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Ahh man, the left are livid.

All they have now is. Don't vote for this man, because he is bald. :D

Ahh man, the left are livid.

All they have now is. Don't vote for this man, because he is bald. :D

His hirsute issue is the least of anyone's problems. I suppose except his first wife she recommended a surgeon for that issue look up how that turned out for her. As a surporter of Trump says, just saying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

His hirsute issue is the least of anyone's problems. I suppose except his first wife she recommended a surgeon for that issue look up how that turned out for her. As a surporter of Trump says, just saying!

And thanks, for these sort off replies. Making people feel dumb "just because you know better" is why Trump is winning.

And thanks, for these sort off replies. Making people feel dumb "just because you know better" is why Trump is winning.

Where did I do that?

Funny thing many trump supporters mock what they say is generation snowflake yet they are the first to react like classic snowflake's.

BTW a person can't make you feel dumb that's all your own feelings own it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Making people feel dumb "just because you know better" is why Trump is winning.

Trump isn't winning.

Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

InTheTrees wrote: »
    Trump isn't winning.

Sorry.

He's won the popularity contest.

KingBrian2 wrote: »

When was that held?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

KingBrian2 wrote: »

He actually has.

I'm just thinking if he's crowned, to look back on this thread, and to read peoples thoughts on the future PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

It's just bizarre.

If there were a vote TODAY ie 17/09/16, I'm convinced he would win.

Anyway, 2 months is a long time in politics.

If there was one job I would not like to have in politics right now, would be to part of Hillary s campaign team. They will never get a job in their lives ever again in their line of work, should trump win.

learn_more wrote: »
    If there were a vote TODAY ie 17/09/16, I'm convinced he would win.
    i

Well that's nice, enjoy the illusion.

However if the election were held today he would lose in a landslide.

He still isn't close to Romney's level of support from 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

This is the kind of lazy conceit that saw Britain stumble out of the EU. He is, sadly, very much in contention for the White House.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,882 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Trump's statement on the birther controversy is hilarious, I'm really glad he's decided to abandon his policy of careful engagement with issues that hurt Clinton in order to fabricate a new and ludicrous web of easily uncovered lies smothered in a totally transparent advertisement for one of his bloated, elitist hotels. Nice of him to remind us who he really is, a bumbling, self absorbed fool. I knew the smart strategy couldn't last. I don't think all his supporters are fools. But he forces them to sound like fools, having to defend every bit of shocking idiocy and incompetence that he manages to concoct. As self sabotaging and poorly run as Hillary's campaign is, I remain confident tonight that Donald will continue to **** the course.

This is the kind of lazy conceit that saw Britain stumble out of the EU. He is, sadly, very much in contention for the White House.

No conceit here. Its vital that he doesn't win.

Of course he's in contention, he's one of two candidates.

Right now Hillary is at about 60% likely to win. The demographics of trumps support show he has an uphill struggle to even match romenys losing numbers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Hon The Donald!

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Parachutes

Not true. He's doing much better than Romney did with key demographics, 39% with Hispanics and about 18% with blacks according to some polls. That's pretty much unheard of for a republican.

He's ahead by many points in some battleground states. This race is much closer than you'd like to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

Parachutes wrote: »
    Not true. He's doing much better than Romney did with key demographics, 39% with Hispanics and about 18% with blacks according to some polls. That's pretty much unheard of for a republican.

He's ahead by many points in some battleground states. This race is much closer than you'd like to believe.

Could you link some sources for that? I find it very very hard to believe.

He's doing much better than Romney did with key demographics, 39% with Hispanics and about 18% with blacks according to some polls. That's pretty much unheard of for a republican.

39% with Hispanics? 18% with blacks?

Yes, unheard of for a republican so maybe adding a link would show that they're actually true.

39% with Hispanics? 18% with blacks?

Yes, unheard of for a republican so maybe adding a link would show that they're actually true.

George W got 40% Hispanic in one of his elections even with African Americans at last election I think Romney got 13%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Harvey Normal

He's close enough though and doing better in battleground states - so I'm told by online statisticians anyway. Certainly no landslide either way.

No conceit here. Its vital that he doesn't win.

Of course he's in contention, he's one of two candidates.

Right now Hillary is at about 60% likely to win. The demographics of trumps support show he has an uphill struggle to even match romenys losing numbers.

60% likely to win is a weak number. She was at 80% a few weeks ago (it's not the voting percentage. If you knew that she was definitely getting 55% and he would definitely get 45% and there were no state distortions then she would have a 100% chance).

That's not true at all. He's getting what used to be a democratic vote - working class whites - though.

60% likely to win is a weak number. She was at 80% a few weeks ago (it's not the voting percentage. If you knew that she was definitely getting 55% and he would definitely get 45% and there were no state distortions then she would have a 100% chance).

A weak number? Well yeah. but those numbers will change. I was responding to someone who said if the election were held today she would lose.

She's obviously not losing is she?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

seamus wrote: »
    Trump still believes that Obama wasn't born in America;
    Hilary is a devious and intelligent liar. Trump is a bare-faced, stupid and compulsive liar.

America has to pick one. I know which one I would rather have in charge.
    The definition of an honest politician is once bought they stay bought.

Too many U turns aren't good.

What are the stats on longevity in the US ? For mere mortals women live longer than men. Is this also true for the top 1% who can avail of the sort of medical care denied to the vast majority without bankrupting them ? Trump is older and has a few more heart attack risk factors.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement