Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

There will be some amount of butt hurt liberal SJWs here when Trump gets the White House in a few weeks time.

Well it can't be worse than the butt hurt alt righters and the Tea Party after that black, Muslim, Communist, gun robbing Obama got elected in 08.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

What time will the Debate begin tonight?

Channel 4 are showing it, seems the best choice this side of the pond!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,738 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

Bazzo wrote: »
    To be honest somebody painting Clinton as being more dishonest or a bigger "liar" than Trump is farcical. Every single fact-checking body there is declares Trump as being the vastly more dishonest of the two. The whole "hugged a child while she had pneumonia" bull**** is laughable too and shows at best ignorance of any sort of medical knowledge of the condition and at worst reaching to purposefully demonise a harmless gesture.

Twaddle.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

K-9 wrote: »
    Channel 4 are showing it, seems the best choice this side of the pond!
    Program starts at 1:45

AL Jazerra also showing it at 2 am

CNN showing it live too , ticker counting down

It'll probably be on EuroNews / RTE News Now for those who only have Saorview

PTH2009 wrote: »
    2am
    SKY "News" started "coverage" an hour ago :rolleyes:

Flicked over for a second and Kay was getting corrected by studio anchor so yeah whatever.

• Advertisement

Twitter, Facebook and YouTube all have live feeds as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Can't sleep, so might as well watch it.
    Well it can't be worse than the butt hurt alt righters and the Tea Party after that black, Muslim, Communist, gun robbing Obama got elected in 08.
    Come on now, that's completely false....it was 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

Racism, Islamophobia, a lie with a dash of all NRA gibberish in a one sentence post.

Take a bow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

This is gonna be fun. Can't help but have a glass of vino to keep me awake lol

Oh my god Sky have dragged out Kay Burly. That most experienced of political reporters.

Least they have Adam Bolton in the studio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

You remembered Muslim, Communist and gun robbing... but you forgot atheist, Nazi and terrorist.

Though all Presidents should be staunch Christians after all, just like Jefferson and Lincoln were.

• Advertisement

learn_more wrote: »
    This is gonna be fun. Can't help but have a glass of vino to keep me awake lol

Oh my god Sky have dragged out Kay Burly. That most experienced of political reporters.

Least they have Adam Bolton in the studio.
    Obligatory.

I keep hearing about Hillarys 'unlikeabilty'. F*ck sake, I reckon anyone would like Hillary if they never before, when they see the alternative.

It's like saying I don't like AL Gore, so I'll have George Bush instead. WTF !

I keep hearing about Hillarys 'unlikeabilty'. F*ck sake, I reckon anyone would like Hillary if they never before, when they see the alternative.

Actually, George Bush knew how to play up likability somewhat on camera. Dick "bomb them and steal their oil" Cheney might be a better comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Are you kidding? Trump looks like he'd be great craic.

Hillary would sell you blind. She's a devious snake. Wouldn't trust a word out of her mouth.

Trump would be great craic for a pint, but after the third you'd be making your excuses to leave.

He's like a 90's shock jock.

Billy86 wrote: »
    Actually, George Bush knew how to play up likability somewhat on camera. Dick "bomb them and steal their oil" Cheney might be a better comparison.

How did he do that ? By mis-globalising words... lol. I suppose if the electorate hadn't a clue what he was talking about and they liked his accent then that makes some sense.

Dabate thread here : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057652400

How did he do that ? By mis-globalising words... lol. I suppose if the electorate hadn't a clue what he was talking about and they liked his accent then that makes some sense.

Oddly enough, the "have a beer" factor was credited with helping George W.

Are you kidding? Trump looks like he'd be great craic.

Hillary would sell you blind. She's a devious snake. Wouldn't trust a word out of her mouth.

Again, Trump is proven without a doubt to be the biggest liar perhaps in the history of any presidential election proper. Not only that, but he's been in countless lawsuits for swindling his own staff and the public up the river. And has multiple fraud cases to the tune of millions of dollars that he stole from the public set to go to trial in November if I recall correct.

Pretty much, yeah. Not at all a fan of his, but he knew how to come over as 'harmless' or a comic relief figure to mask all the shady sh*t. Cheney was actually the one running the show by most accounts (not at all to absolve Bush).

One good thing Bush apparently did was give huge amounts of relief and charity to Africa, at least he had that if nothing else. Meanwhile, we all know what Trump thinks of 'the blacks'.

Oddly enough, the "have a beer" factor was credited with helping George W.

I remember someone actually won a trip to 'have a beer' with him (odd since Bush was a recovering alcoholic and teetotaler I thought, but you get the point)... and apparently it was just awkward and weird.

http://www.theonion.com/article/long-awaited-beer-with-bush-really-awkward-voter-r-1836

• Advertisement

I remember someone actually won a trip to 'have a beer' with him (odd since Bush was a recovering alcoholic and teetotaler I thought, but you get the point)... and apparently it was just awkward and weird.

http://www.theonion.com/article/long-awaited-beer-with-bush-really-awkward-voter-r-1836

Now you have me thinking back to more innocent days of beer summits and the like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭Ilovemybricks

Trump would be great craic for a pint, but after the third you'd be making your excuses to leave.

He's like a 90's shock jock.

He never touched a drop. His older brother was a booze hound that kicked the bucket early and it put him off drink, smokes and drugs for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

He never touched a drop. His older brother was a booze hound that kicked the bucket early and it put him off drink, smokes and drugs for life.

He doesn't drink, smoke, back women or ride horses.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Paddy's going 22/1 Hillary faints.. but is revived by someone pouring hot sauce in her mouth.

Now you have me thinking back to more innocent days of beer summits and the like.

I need to go to sleep... had forgotten and didn't even notice just now that it was The Onion! :p

I need to go to sleep... had forgotten and didn't even notice just now that it was The Onion! :p
    In fairness it was quite plausible by Onion standards.

Here we go...

Red vs. Blue.

• Advertisement

Hillary getting the dig in early, Trumps parents, will he bite?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement