Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

was mislead by Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 12-05-2016 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I am banking with bank of Ireland nearly 20 years, have several accounts with them  but recently they lied and mislead me about a refund that they said would be returned to me as good will gesture but have went back on what they told me and won't refund now.
    I'm both annoyed and very disappointed and I'm so close to closing all accounts and moving :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

2time wrote: »
    I am banking with bank of Ireland nearly 20 years, have several accounts with them  but recently they lied and mislead me about a refund that they said would be returned to me as good will gesture but have went back on what they told me and won't refund now.
    I'm both annoyed and very disappointed and I'm so close to closing all accounts and moving :mad:
    Hi 2time

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're very sorry to hear of your recent banking experience and as a result have made a decision to close your accounts with us. If it would help, we would really appreciate the opportunity to look into this further for you. 

Could we ask for a PM and we'll arrange an Advisor to call you? Please send us your full name, contact number, the Branch you have your accounts with and some information regarding your recent situation mentioned in your post.

Just to add, to send us a PM please ensure you have your signature set to display in your Control Panel Settings and you can click on my signature link to send your PM. 

We really hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭2time

Hi 2time

We're very sorry to hear of your recent banking experience and as a result have made a decision to close your accounts with us. If it would help, we would really appreciate the opportunity to look into this further for you. 

Could we ask for a PM and we'll arrange an Advisor to call you? Please send us your full name, contact number, the Branch you have your accounts with and some information regarding your recent situation mentioned in your post.

Just to add, to send us a PM please ensure you have your signature set to display in your Control Panel Settings and you can click on my signature link to send your PM. 

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison, Could you forward me a PM and I will reply with the details you requested as I don't seem to be able to send you a PM.  

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi 2time

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison, Could you forward me a PM and I will reply with the details you requested as I don't seem to be able to send you a PM.  

Thanks
    Hi 2time

Sure, I have just sent you a PM. Thanks for coming back to us. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Alison

Advertisement