Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paperless billing

Options
  • 12-05-2016 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Found out that I had outstanding bill for last month. it appears that electric ireland changed me to paperless billing
    How can they get away with this.
    Perhaps they assume that all  pensioners are gullible so they do as they please.
    now have to get them to change to normal billing.
    Will ensure I never log on to electric ireland again.
    Regards
    Russ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi reddevil16,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would anyone have set up online billing for your Electric Ireland account on your behalf? An email address being added to an Electric Ireland account would not automatically change the billing to online. The only way Electric Ireland online billing can be set up is through the sign-up form brought up on this link on our website which requires completion before Electric Ireland paper billing changes to online billing.

If you wish, do send us a private message confirming the Electric Ireland account number in question, state that you are the account-holder, your name, address and telephone number or date of birth, and we can review your account then.

Una

________

Advertisement