Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bronze Bar Baggot St

Options
  • 12-05-2016 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi all, has anyone been here? Is it a busy spot on Friday nights? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Never even heard of it, but has a decent review on Yelp:
    Newest cocktail bar to open, it's tucked down a stairway on Baggot St! I visited here few weeks after they opened, it was early on a Saturday evening and myself and the hubby were the only people in here, but you know what I still enjoyed it here. We were looked after by Emily-Jane and Elsa who were great, super friendly, chit-chatted with us plus also were super hot on all things cocktails and gave some great recommendations.

The indoor seating is very dark and almost seductive like... The bar is spacious, got some high stool seating there with the rest of the place dashed with wrap around couches, low tables and short stool seating. To the back they have a terrace area which is really nicely kitted out, lots of seating out there and can image it being quite the place to be once the tunes really kick off and the people flood in.

Cocktails are high end therefore expect to pay the price... I did and yes, every drink was worth the price... none of this pre-made, bulk poured nonsense instead you have each drink freshly made for you. Though fear not, if cocktails are not your thing they do have a full bar so whether beer, wine or other spirits!

The drinks were accompanied with a serving of cashew nuts plus olives, as they don't do food this touch is really nice as you can keep a little hunger at bay with these nibbles.

Let me take a moment to recognise their toilets... Super slick, they have great soaps and lotions plus proper hand towels to dry your hands. Oh, I love to see places putting the effort in with their toilets plus you know they aren't cutting corners... Well done folks, will be certainly back :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

Jesus you know the boom is well and truly back when you've a new cocktail bar opening every other week in Dublin.

Zoozimus/Funky Fish/Bronze/The place underneath Murrays on OCS...

I'm sure I'm missing a few there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Place underneath Murray's? I can only imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've heard that it's closed already? Surely, that can't be right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

dudara wrote: »
    I've heard that it's closed already? Surely, that can't be right?

Passed at at lunchtime, the statues are gone so it may be true. They were definitely there the last time I passed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Percyxoxo

It was closed last Friday anyway

Advertisement