If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote control for Humax box

Options
  • 12-05-2016 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭

We purchased a Humax box from you a few years ago. It is still running well but the remote control is not working. Do ye guys know where a replacement remote control can be bought?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

dixiefly wrote: »
    We purchased a Humax box from you a few years ago. It is still running well but the remote control is not working. Do ye guys know where a replacement remote control can be bought?
    Hi Dixiefly, thanks for your post

If you could let us know the model of humax box, and also if there is a model/part number on the remote, I can check with our spares dept for you

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

If you could let us know the model of humax box, and also if there is a model/part number on the remote, I can check with our spares dept for you

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian,

The Humax box is Foxsat - HDR/GB 7104415

The on the remote looks worn, I can check again if you need it.

Regards

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian,

Regards
    Thanks Dixiefly, I've passed the details on to our spares department for pricing etc and will come back to you as soon as I hear

Cheers
    Brian

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian,

Regards
    Thanks Dixiefly, I've passed the details on to our spares department for pricing etc and will come back to you as soon as I hear

Cheers
    Brian
    HI Dixiefly,

Ive been in touch with spares but they're not sure from those details which remote it is. Would you be able to email me a photo of the remote to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll see if we can determine from that

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.