Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment/billing address & tesco direct

Options
  • 12-05-2016 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭

Has anyone successfully buy something from Tesco Direct using a republic of ireland's credit card for payment? I did a search on boards and didn't come to anything conclusive.

I planned to collect the item myself from newry store but it is the payment aspect that i'm stuck at when it comes to payment. The account address i have is currently using parcel motel's (i have unsubscribed the marketing stuff). But my card's address is from republic of ireland. From boards' search, people said if the card address don't match the billing address provided to tesco direct, then it will get cancelled (plus the billing address field from tesco direct site require postcode anyway which will determine the address from the postcode automatically). They don't take paypal which makes it much more awkward, otherwise that would have been the workaround.

I have tried ringing the credit card company as well as bank to see if i can add an alternative billing address but they said there is no such thing. The only thing they can do is to change the actual credit card account address which is not ideal.

So my question is, has anyone successfully bought something from tesco direct and if so, how? Thanks in advance.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I only placed 1 order with them, I think for delivery and invoice address I put Parcel Motel address. I used an irish credit card to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Release: May 13th 2016 for Playstation 4, Xbox One and Pc.

lau1247 wrote:
    So my question is, has anyone successfully bought something from tesco direct and if so, how? Thanks in advance.

I've bought with them several times using a revolut card and delivery through both parcel motel and wizard

Advertisement