Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy sandisk clip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

km991148 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Anyone know where to buy one of these in Dublin city/southside (without paying a fortune!)?

Cheers,
    km

https://www.sandisk.com/home/mp3-players/clip-sport

The page you linked has a 'where to buy' section at the bottom.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Only Irish site I could find it says that it is a discontinued product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Esel wrote: »
    The page you linked has a 'where to buy' section at the bottom.

Apparently Conn's Cameras sell them.

I used to have one of these jobs years ago. Handy enough jobs for the price but tiny storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Ten years ago. They're unlikely to be in stock anywhere

L1011 wrote: »
    Ten years ago. They're unlikely to be in stock anywhere

Is the website ten years out of date? That's where I pulled Conn's Cameras from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Is the website ten years out of date? That's where I pulled Conn's Cameras from.

I meant where to buy them was 10 years ago (or so). Extremely obsolete technology.

L1011 wrote: »
    I meant where to buy them was 10 years ago (or so). Extremely obsolete technology.

Hey if the dude wants one he wants one.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

They're not extremely obsolete technology, they're the handiest little mp3 players and fm radios you can buy, nobody has released a better player. Not a hope of finding one in a bricks and mortar in Ireland though...

Thargor wrote: »
    They're not extremely obsolete technology, they're the handiest little mp3 players and fm radios you can buy, nobody has released a better player. Not a hope of finding one in a bricks and mortar in Ireland though...

Has any checked in Conn's Cameras? Seriously lads - it's listed right there on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭MarcoAntonio23

Pixmania.ie has them in stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Thargor wrote: »

+1. fantastic mp3 players
    AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Has any checked in Conn's Cameras? Seriously lads - it's listed right there on the site.

Conns by name Conn artists by nature. Leaders of the pack when it came to "rip off Ireland" merchants

OP: this is one product you're better off buying online

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

On Amazon UK too.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭km991148

Thanks all - for all the replies - some of them gave me a smile if nothing else :)

Amazon got one of these obsolete and antiquated portable music thingies to me no bother - handy almost disposable device for running with for about 25quid

There was a where to buy section, which I did of course check, but it dis seem way out of date - hence the post!

Now, the only problem is where do I insert the cassette, it seems quite small, must be microtapes or minidisks?

Advertisement