Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denenhams gone into examinership - spend gift cards now

Options
  • 12-05-2016 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

Debenhams have gone into examinership.

All stores trading as normal, but possibly some will close.

Gift cards still being accepted, but that's at the whim of the examinership, so if you've got a gift card. spend it ASAP.

Hopefully landlords will see sense and reduce their rents and all stores remain open, but some of the fault is their own with prices higher than other stores for many items.

I'd guess that Tralee, Waterford & Galway are most at risk of closure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

VincePP wrote: »
    Debenhams have gone into examinership.

All stores trading as normal, but possibly some will close.

Gift cards still being accepted, but that's at the whim of the examinership, so if you've got a gift card. spend it ASAP.

Hopefully landlords will see sense and reduce their rents and all stores remain open, but some of the fault is their own with prices higher than other stores for many items.

I'd guess that Tralee, Waterford & Galway are most at risk of closure.

Going to head into town now to spend mine think I've about €55 left on a gift card.

Advertisement