Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirBnB code for first time user

Options
  • 12-05-2016 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hi, Does anyone know about a code or anything similar for first time user on airBnB, I read that I can get up to 18 EUR off, if anyone has a code please share or PM.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 photochain

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

Note every Airbnb user can send you a referral code. To find out where to get yours, log into your account and click on your profile pic in the top right hand side, and go to travel credit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Can these referrals be used on airbnb accounts that are already created but never used or should I create a new account?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

You need to create new account using referral link.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

Yeah you need a new account. Note creating new accounts every time just for the referral discount will come back to bite ya as you might have a hard time being accepted by a host if you have no reviews as a guest!

• Advertisement
Advertisement