Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over 35s football Maynooth/leixlip

Options
  • 12-05-2016 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Does anyone know if Maynooth or Leixlip have an over 35s football (soccer) team? If so what days do they train/play and is it a summer league. Are new players welcome?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

I Know Ballyoulster have/had an over 35's, maybe give them a shout.

http://www.ballyoulster.org/home-page.html

They're up by the orchard garden centre, might be a bit out of the way if you're coming from Maynooth though.
    It's about a 5 min drive from the HP entrance in Leixlip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Second Ballyoulster but its a winter league so pre season starts around july(if 35s do preseason?). New 11 aside astro coming to ballyoulster so that will make it a bit more enjoyable next season.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Maynooth have one as well. Leixlip too. Maynooth Masters on facebook. They are part of Maynooth Town soccer club so you can alternatively get in touch with them.

season is about 4 games old and will run until sept- ish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

I know you said soccer, but for anyone interested in GAA, there's a O35's team starting in Maynooth. See Maynooth GAA facebook for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭macgrub

ixus wrote: »
    I know you said soccer, but for anyone interested in GAA, there's a O35's team starting in Maynooth. See Maynooth GAA facebook for details.

Hi. Just had a look on the page there but I couldn't see anything. Might you have more info on this?

• Advertisement

macgrub wrote: »
    Hi. Just had a look on the page there but I couldn't see anything. Might you have more info on this?

Hi, post was put up on May 22nd.

Says they will be playing every Sunday evening at the Moyglare Hall pitches. I've PM'd you the contact details. I don't want to post them here as I don't know the lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Shandon

Hi, post was put up on May 22nd.

Says they will be playing every Sunday evening at the Moyglare Hall pitches. I've PM'd you the contact details. I don't want to post them here as I don't know the lad.

Can you send it on to me too ixus? Where did u see the post about it?

Shandon wrote: »
    Can you send it on to me too ixus? Where did u see the post about it?

Sent PM there. On the Maynooth GAA facebook page. Posted on 22nd of May so a bit back now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Sent PM there. On the Maynooth GAA facebook page. Posted on 22nd of May so a bit back now.

Could I get that info as well ixus? Is it football only? I looked on Facebook and can't find the post there.

PM'd, afraid I don't know anymore than from the facebook post. Not involved in playing these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 colm101

kdfl.ie

Summer season nearly over now

Advertisement