Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor sale price hints

Options
  • 13-05-2016 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of selling both my monitors and get a single one, but larger.
    The thing is, I have no idea what is their market price at the moment, so, could you please make suggestions?

1st: Eizo FlexScan S2411w
    2nd: Eizo Foris FG2421

Both, are in immaculate condition, calibrated, bought directly from EU dealer.
    1st is almost out of warranty, 2nd has 4 more years.

What is a good price to sell them? I am not in a hurry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

The FlexScan is pretty old. It seems to be a professional monitor for colour accuracy. I can't seem to find much on it though. It looks like around 100euro. Age is the only reason I can see why the price is so low. It was once once an 800euro monitor from what I can see.

The Foris is a little easier. You can buy one new from overclockers.co.uk for 390£. I think it is relatively sought after in the secondhand market (VA gaming panel is pretty rare so there are probably enthusiasts out there for it) so probably looking at anywhere in the 300€-400€ region.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Wizard!

The fun thing is, that they are selling this one at ~200 , when it's panel it definitely lower grade than the S2411w model...
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Eizo-FlexScan-S2431W-61-cm-24-Zoll-16-10-LCD-Monitor-Schwarz-OVP/182118530807

Advertisement