Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pictures

Options
  • 13-05-2016 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

just checking but can we not add picture files anymore?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You should be able to add pictures to forums that permit it. For example, After Hours doesn't permit the embedding of pictures. Can you give us some information about you problem please?

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm just trying to add some pictures to a thread in the gardening section, but when I go to do so, its looking for a link (a http link). Previously I think I just did a copy / paste....not sure how a http link works....

Thanks for any help.

James

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'll need somewhere to host the images, such as Imgur.com or the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

thanks, i'll try that

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Liam28

Can't embed pictures or add links as a new user.
    How many posts does it take to not be a new user?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Liam28 wrote: »
    Can't embed pictures or add links as a new user.
    How many posts does it take to not be a new user?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Liam28

Spear wrote: »

OK thanks, I saw this also in Newbies FAQ forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement