Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm/Security Systems

Options
  • 13-05-2016 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

anyone have a recommendation for a security company in Naas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Not in Naas, but close enough, can recommend Jason at altor.ie

No connection, just a happy customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,616 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Mac Alarms Ltd are supposed to be good. My parents and a lot of my neighbours use them. They're based in the Curragh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I had a horrible experience with Mac alarms, left me hanging for weeks getting cctv installed. Eventually had to tell them to stick it up their holes and pay them out for work already done.

Quality of the work was grand, but don't take any guff off them delays wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

gerrowadat wrote: »
    I had a horrible experience with Mac alarms, left me hanging for weeks getting cctv installed. ...
    Quality of the work was grand, but don't take any guff off them delays wise.

Same here, one week delay for any call out I've had with them over the years.

Advertisement