Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Millies.ie

• 13-05-2016 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Has anyone used Millies.ie? I did a google search for "Redken Salon Size Ireland" and it came up.

I've never even heard of it, so want to be a bit cautious. Has anyone any experience with them?

They are selling a 500ml bottle, price isnt too bad, but I used to be able to buy them in a 1L size from a local salon (which has since closed).

Does anyone know of somewhere selling the 1L bottles at a good price?

Thanks!

SM.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭VincePP

They are based in Kildare Town next to Hartes restaurant - been there for a few years and very much focused on online, but customers can also go to their store. I think they also have a beatuy salon in Sallins.

I use them when I am getting gifts for staff, but as I live near Kildare town I just pop in. - i think its two sisters that run it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Yes have ordered Dermalogica from them many times. Great shop and delivery is really fast :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Thanks both! Good to know they're irish based and not just using a .ie domain.

I've actually found the 1L sized that I'm looking for on a website called Strawberrynet.com, so now I suppose I need to find out if thats legit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

Thanks both! Good to know they're irish based and not just using a .ie domain.

I've actually found the 1L sized that I'm looking for on a website called Strawberrynet.com, so now I suppose I need to find out if thats legit!

The last time I ordered on Strawberrynet, I had to pay 20 euros inport duty as they ship from Hong Kong.

Another plus one for Millies - very quick delivery and competitively priced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Feelunique do the 1l size of Redken and they usually have offers and discount codes.... They now ship from the UK so days of getting stung by customs is over which I'm very happy about!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Scraggs wrote: »
    Feelunique do the 1l size of Redken and they usually have offers and discount codes.... They now ship from the UK so days of getting stung by customs is over which I'm very happy about!

I noticed that they now state they will no longer refund customs charges so glad to hear they are shipping from the UK. Their website mentions the 'Feelunique Delivery Company Limited' will be used for all EU deliveries. Are they still using An Post?

BTW I would also highly recommend Millies.ie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Sheela wrote: »
    The last time I ordered on Strawberrynet, I had to pay 20 euros inport duty as they ship from Hong Kong.

Another plus one for Millies - very quick delivery and competitively priced

Yeah the prices looked great until I went to check out, when they'd added about €20 for delivery as the products are heavy (naturally enough), so that meant their prices no longer looked as good. Needless to say I didn't bother.

Advertisement