Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service Incorrectly Refused

Options
  • 13-05-2016 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hello, I recently booked a service with yourselves, I am an Electric Ireland has and electric customer.

The RGI that called to the house refused to service the boiler as he said the installation was against manufacturers requirements. He subsequently issued a notice of hazard.

During our conversation he advised that there was no safety issue in the inside not the outside.

So, I've followed up with another RGI who said it is within manufacturers requirements. I've also reviewed the manufacturers guidelines on the boiler and cannot see where the issue is.

In my mind, the service should have gone ahead and the notice of hazard should never have been issued. So unless Electric Ireland can outline and advise where the non compliance is specifically, I'd like for the service to be rebooked and to proceed this time.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Seanie_H,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you send any of us reps a private message with your name, address and telephone number, we can pass your query to the Home Services team to advise.

We are here on Boards.ie and our other social media channels until 6pm.

Una

________

Advertisement