Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank | Any use?

• 13-05-2016 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Been an AIB customer for the last 15 years and am fed up with their charges and quarterly fees.

Finally decided to shop around for a new bank to do my business with.

I briefly had a spell with PTSB, but didn't like their mobile app and found them to be pretty unhelpful anytime I needed them. Went back to AIB who always seem to help me with whatever I need without the 20 questions.

Anywho; Ulster Bank. Any feedback? Good or bad?
    €4 for a quarterly fee sounds pretty good to me and from having a go at their mobile app it seems to be up to the same standard as the AIB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 scot1964

It's not €4 per quarter if its a current account, which is €4 per month (waived if you meet minimum cleared balance each month).
    Their mobile app works fine and you don't need to change and come up with new passwords regularly.
    All statements are available online.

Advertisement