Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

junior cert is it too late

Options
  • 13-05-2016 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

hi i havent started studying yet . i really care about it hwever but i just cant seem to get up and do something about it . i generally get 4 or 5 a's in christmas exams etc. i got 3 a's in my mocks with only ten days study . i want ateast 4 a's in my jc so i was wandering am i too late and how do i get motivsted to study, thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 unknown user123

i was also looking for tips on how to improve my mood and relieve stree

sorry for all the spelling mistakes, im not used to typing on the computer lol

• Registered Users Posts: 47 John_2187

It's not too late yet, leave it another week though and it might be. Start now; do 2/3 hours study a day excluding homework.

Motivate yourself by thinking about the consequences. If you don't study, what will getting those results feel like? If I study now, I can rest throughout summer knowing I can expect decent results back. The school year is over in a month, so let's get going!

Make a study plan; Plan out what you want to achieve before the exams begin. The night before can be a good place for study but try to only focus on what you're very bad at then.

Tips for relieving stress: Get plenty of sleep, eat healthy to maintain energy levels throughout the day. Do your study, don't slack off because that's why I get stressed. Keep an even balance between life and work, and don't be too afraid. If you do bad it's not the end of the world. Judging by your mocks results you shouldn't run into any problems IF you keep on top of things for the next month.

We're all in the same boat here, let's do this JC and kick its butt :)
    Best of luck!

John_2187 wrote: »
    It's not too late yet, leave it another week though and it might be. Start now; do 2/3 hours study a day excluding homework.

Motivate yourself by thinking about the consequences. If you don't study, what will getting those results feel like? If I study now, I can rest throughout summer knowing I can expect decent results back. The school year is over in a month, so let's get going!

Make a study plan; Plan out what you want to achieve before the exams begin. The night before can be a good place for study but try to only focus on what you're very bad at then.

Tips for relieving stress: Get plenty of sleep, eat healthy to maintain energy levels throughout the day. Do your study, don't slack off because that's why I get stressed. Keep an even balance between life and work, and don't be too afraid. If you do bad it's not the end of the world. Judging by your mocks results you shouldn't run into any problems IF you keep on top of things for the next month.

We're all in the same boat here, let's do this JC and kick its butt :)
    Best of luck!

lol thanks ive been working very hard lately and feel very relaxed and confident going into it in 3 days . GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO

Advertisement